At #1 on Country Music's Top 30 Digital Singles: Week of March 11, 2015 chart is Sam Hunt's "Take Your Time" a song which has now sold over 603k to date while Zac Brown Band's 8 week old "Homegrown" moves up again to #2 the track has now sold 260k to date.Cole Swindell's third single from his self-titled debut, "Ain't Worth The Whiskey," jumps to #3with sales now at 414k to date while Little Big Town's "Girl Crush," which is still slowly moving up the charts, slides from #2 to #4 with 220k scanned todate. Blake Shelton and Ashley Monroe's recent #1 hit "Lonely Tonight" remains at #5 with sales now at 468k to date. It'll hit Gold in 2-3 weeks.
Top 10 Notes
Luke Bryan's new Spring Break-themed song "Games" hits #6 with sales now at 54k to date. Lee Brice's Drinking Class" sits at #7 and is officially Gold with sales now at 545k to date. Jason Aldean's current #1 radio hit, "Just Gettin' Started" is at #7 with sales of 362k while A Thousand Horses make their Top 10 debut with "Smoke," a song certainly worthy of being selected the On The Verge track by iHeartRadio (Warner Bros.'s Michael Ray takes that honor this week). Finally, Miranda Lambert's spirited "Little Red Wagon" slides into the Top 10.
Notable Track Notes
Notable tracks start off with Chris Young's "Lonely Eyes." The single has been steadily selling with sales now at 352k for the final track to be released from A.M.. Brett Eldredge is closing in on another radio #1 with "Mean To Me" (also his album's final track sent to radio) and it has surpassed the 400k scanned mark. Eric Church's "Like A Wrecking Ball" jumps into the Top 30 at #15 this week while Eric Paslay (his labelmate at EMI Nashville) has scanned 190k copies of "She Don't Love You." Luke's "Spring Breakdown" is one of three Luke Bryan singles on Country Music's Top 30 Digital Singles: Week of March 11, 2015 chart this week. others debuting in the Top 30 include "Billy Currington's "Don't It" and Keith Urban/Eric Church's "Raise 'Em Up" duet. That makes it three songs in the Top 30 from Eric Church (joining "...Wrecking Ball" and "Talladega").
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- Jake Owen "What We Ain't Got" at #31 with sales at 318k RTD
- Tim McGraw "Diamond Rings & Old Bar Stools" at #33 with 42k RTD
- Sam Hunt "Break Up In A Small Town" at #40 with sales at 284k RTD
- Florida Georgia Line "Sippin' On Fire" at #42 with 97k RTD
- Gary Allan debuts at #44 with "Hangover Tonight" scoring 7k downloads
- Zac Brown Band "Dress Blues" debuts at #50 with 5,500 downloads
- Jamie Jones "Pissed Off Redneck Like Me" debuts at #56 with 5,300 downloads
- Dylan Scott's cover of "Thinking Out Loud" debuts at 58 with 5,300 downloads
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below.
- Carrie Underwood - "Somethin' In The Water"
- Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- Sawyer Fredericks - "Man Of Constant Sorrow"
- Pete Scobell - "Hearts I Leave Behind"
New singles that may debut next week
- Luke Bryan Tracks from Spring Break...Checkin' Out
- Zac Brown Band tracks from Jekyll+Hyde album pre-sale
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (3/11/2015)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Sam Hunt||Take Your Time||57,000||488,000|
|2||Zac Brown Band||Homegrown||37,000||196,000|
|3||Cole Swindell||Ain't Worth The Whiskey||26,000||485,000|
|4||Little Big Town||Girl Crush||25,000||364,000|