At #1 on Country Music's Top 30 Digital Singles: Week of February 4, 2015 chart is Sam Hunt's "Take Your Time" a song which has now sold nearly 340k to date. Blake Shelton and Ashley Monroe's "Lonely Tonight" sits at #2 with sales now at 343k to date while Thomas Rhett's "Make Me Wanna" jumps to #4 with sales of 25k to bring totals for the single over 405k. Florida Georgia Line's "Sun Daze" slides to #4 but still is a good bet to get Gold soon as sales are now nearly 450k to date while Luke Bryan's "I See You" rounds out the Top 5 and has now scanned 371k to date. It's the 6th and final #1 single from Crash My Party (which is a new Mediabase radio chart record).
Top 10 Notes
Eric Church's former radio #1 hit "Talladega" sits at #6 this week with sales of 444k to date ensuring the single will eventually score a Gold RIAA certification. Carrie Underwood's "Something In The Water" slides into #7 with sales now at 824k for the seven week Billboard Hot Country Songs #1 (a record for her). Lee Brice's "Drinking Class" is also close to Gold status with 439k fans now owning the second single from I Don't Dance. Cole Swindell's third single from his self-titled debut, "Ain't Worth The Whiskey" is at #9 with sales now at 294k while Zac Brown Band's three week old "Homegrown" sits at #10 (not bad for a song which is still rising the charts as a typical new single debuts high and falls off this rundown).
Notable Track Notes
Little Big Town's "Girl Crush" continues its upward momentum on the download charts with sales of 110k to date (more than Kenny Chesney's recent #1 hit "Till It's Gone" scored and "Crush" is only #31 on the radio chart). RaeLynn's "God Made Girls" has now scanned 447k to date and DID get a Top 10 placement on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart despite only peaking at #16 on the radio airplay charts last week. Chris Young's "Lonely Eyes" is nearing another top result for the talented vocalist and it has sold 268k to date while Carrie Underwood's "Little Toy Guns" makes its debut on this chart with sales of 14k last week. Randy Houser's "Like A Cowboy" has now scanned 275k while A Thousand Horses debuts with "Smoke," their rising debut single for Big Machine Records.
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- Chase Bryant "Take It On Back" at #33 with sales of 111k to date and 7,700 this week (a 17% jump)
- Miranda Lambert "Little Red Wagon" at #34 with sales of 57k to date (7,600 just this week)
- Keith Urban/Eric Church "Raise 'Em Up" at #36 with sales up 144% week over week (7k for a total of 43k to date)
- Kelsea Ballerini "Love Me Like You Mean It" at #53 with sales of 54k to date (5k this week)
- Old Dominion "Break Up With Him" at #64 with 53k scanned to date with 4k sold this week
- Mickey Guyton "Better Than You Left Me" at #68 with 22k to date with (3.5k scanned this week)
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
- Maddie & Tae "Girl In A Country Song"
- Kenny Chesney "Till It's Gone"
New singles that may debut next week
- Cam "My Mistake"
- Aaron Watson "Bluebonnets (Julia's Song)"
- Thomas Rhett "When I Was Your Man
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (2/4/2015)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Sam Hunt||Take Your Time||43,000||339,000|
|2||B.Shelton/A. Monroe||Lonely Tonight||28,000||343,000|
|3||Thomas Rhett||Make Me Wanna||25,000||405,000|
|4||Florida Georgia Line||Sun Daze||25,000||446,000|
|5||Luke Bryan||I See You||24,000||371,000|