At #1 on Country Music's Top 30 Digital Singles: Week of April 15, 2015 chart report (once again) is Sam Hunt's "Take Your Time," a song which has now sold over 886k to date. Little Big Town's buzzworthy "Girl Crush" is at #2 (where it'll sit for at least another week if not #1 after The Voice and ACM features) and has sold 424k to date. Zac Brown Band's 11 week old "Homegrown" is at #3 with the track having now sold 463k to date (and still gaining again). It's also Billboard's Airplay #1 this week (for a third week). Thomas Rhett's "Crash And Burn" doesn't do that as it debuts at #4 with sales of 40k while Rounding out the Top 5 is Cole Swindell's third single from his self-titled debut, "Ain't Worth The Whiskey."
Top 10 Notes
Florida Georgia Line's "Sippin' On Fire" is at #6 with sales now at 171k while A Thousand Horses hold down #7 with "Smoke" now at 182k scanned. Sitting at #8 is Eric Church's "Like A Wrecking Ball." Canaan Smith's "Love You Like That" is at #9. The single has now sold 295k while Miranda Lambert's "Little Red Wagon" is at #0 with sales now at 269k to date.
Notable Track Notes
Chris Young's "Lonely Eyes" is at #14 with sales now at 446k. Kelsea Ballerini "Love Me Like You Mean It" continues to out-pace it's radio airplay numbers with sales now at 176 to date (and a #16 placement on this chart). Dierks Bentley's "Say You Do" has sold nearly 285k to date and has an outside shot at #1 on the radio airplay charts while Easton Corbin's "Baby Be My Love Song" has benefitted from an iTunes sale of .69¢ (so is "Crushin' It" from Brad Paisley and "Ain't Worth The Whiskey" from Cole Swindell). Other new singles on the Top 30 this week are Blake Shelton's "Sangria" and Jason Aldean's "Tonight Looks Good On You
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- Corey Kent White (The Voice) at #33 with "To Make You Feel My Love" (nearly 10k scanned)
- Sawyer Fredericks "I'm A Man Of Constant Sorrow" at #35 with sales now at 58k in 7 weeks
- Jana Kramer "I Got The Boy" at #37 with sales now at 69k after 9 weeks (up 12% again)
- Reba "Going Out Like That" at #38 with paid downloads at 86k (up 15%)
- Brantley Gilbert "One Hell of an Amen" at #40 with sales now at 108k
- Sam Hunt "Break Up In A Small Town" at #54 with 314k downloads (without any radio play)
- Luke Bryan "I See You" GOLD with scanned sales of 505k to date
- Toby Keith "35 MPH Town" at #70 with 5k paid downloads
- Old Dominion "Break Up With Him" at #71 with 101k downloads (Single goes for adds May 15)
- Drake White "It Feels Good" at #80 with sales of 9k to date
- Miranda Lambert & Carrie Underwood "Somethin' Bad" PLATINUM with scanned sales over 1.08 million
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below.
- Zac Brown Band "Chicken Fried"
- Jason Aldean "Just Gettin' Started"
- Blake Shelton/Ashley Monroe "Lonely Tonight"
- Jason Aldean "Burnin' It Down"
New singles that may debut next week
- George Strait "Let It Go"
- Meghan Linsey "Girl Crush"
- Corey Kent White "Why"
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (4/15/2015)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Sam Hunt||Take Your Time||55,000||886,000|
|2||Little Big Town||Girl Crush||43,000||424,000|
|3||Zac Brown Band||Homegrown||41,000||463,000|
|4||Thomas Rhett||Crash And Burn||40,000||40,000|
|5||Cole Swindell||Ain't Worth The Whiskey||35,000||575,000|