In late 2020 Average Joes Entertainment, the label which is at the front of the country rap sub genre of country music, signed rising star Austin Tolliver to a record deal. They released his single “Tip My Hat” around that time and then released “Yodelay You Down” and “Ride 4 Me” before releasing “Lifestyle,” which features country rap icon Colt Ford. Soon, on April 22, Austin Tolliver will release his debut record for the label.
That album, titled Ride 4 Me, features a dozen songs, all of which showcase Tolliver’s unique style and blend of influences which make him him,” “With this album, I hope people take the journey into my mindset through each and every song,” says Tolliver.
“The entire body of work tells a story from a progressional standpoint of each mood I have been in for the last year. It's a deep dive into the fun side of me, the dark side of me, the painful side of me, and the kick ass side of me. I feel that it is important to allow my fans to see all my emotions and this project does that.”
Austin Tolliver Ride 4 Me Track Listing:
- “Dip Low” (Bobby Shifteh)
- “Ride 4 Me” (Austin Tolliver and Aaron Lamont)
- “Pain Pill ft. Bezz Believe” (Bobby Shifteh, Austin Tolliver, Bezz Believe)
- “Little Bit Of Me” (Bobby Shifteh)
- “Tip My Hat” (Austin Tolliver and Aaron Lamont)
- “Crash Course” (Bobby Shifteh)
- “Can’t Get Away From Me” (Bobby Shifteh, Austin Tolliver, Wesley David Breit)
- “Amnesia” (Bobby Shifteh)
- “Louisiana Lullaby” (Bobby Shifteh)
- “Yodelay You Down” (Austin Tolliver, Cotrell Jermaine Qualls)
- “Tailgate Party” (Bobby Shifteh)
- “Lifestyle ft. Colt Ford” (Austin Tolliver, Aaron Lamont, Colt Ford)