With the title track lead single from his forthcoming EP “I Wanna Be Somebody” out now, Adam Sanders has announced that I Wanna Be Somebody EP will be released on March 25 (this coming Friday).
The six track EP features Sanders as a co-writer on every track. He wrote the songs with co-writers like Zach Crowell, Blake Bollinger, Jordan Rowe, Josh Jenkins and Josh Kear, among others. I Wanna Be Somebody is the follow-up to his debut album, What If I’m Right, which has surpassed 30 million streams since being released.
Adam has also co-written hits like “Hell of a Night” (Dustin Lynch) and “Ain’t Worth The Whiskey” (Dustin Lynch) and has earned over 150 million streams, 70,000 digital singles sold and scored a Top 40 placement within Billboard’s Hot Country Albums chart. He’s currently signed to a co-publishing deal with Round Hill Music Nashville.
I Wanna Be Somebody Track List:
- “I Wanna Be Somebody” (Adam Sanders, Mitch Rossell, Dave Turnbull)
- “Good Day to Fly” (Adam Sanders, Blake Bollinger, Jordan Rowe)
- “Sellout” (Adam Sanders, Josh Kear, Zach Crowell)
- “Not Like Me” (Adam Sanders, Josh Jenkins)
- “Beer to There” (Adam Sanders, Blake Bollinger, Walker Montgomery)
- “One Ways” (Adam Sanders, Denny White, Robyn Collins)