In the wake of releasing his Neon Christmas EP last year and the release of Midtown Diaries last month, Mitchell Tenpenny will release his first full-length Christmas album, Naughty Christmas, on October 29, 2021.
The eleven track Naughty Christmas was produced by Mitchell, Jordan M. Schmidt and Lindsay Rimes and contains the entire Neon Christmas EP from 2020 with an additional four tracks including two originals co-written by the singer/songwriter, Don’t Hang The Mistletoe” and “I Hope It Snows.”
The album will be released on both digital platforms and everywhere physical copies are available.
“I love all Christmas music,” says Mitchell. “It always brings me back to my childhood and sharing the holidays with my family. ‘Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas’ is probably my favorite of all time. Makes me think of sitting by the fire and watching Christmas movies. But I love that I was able to write a few new songs that are included too!”
Mitchell Tenpenny - Naughty List Track Listing:
1. Neon Christmas (Mitchell Tenpenny/Lindsay Rimes/Matt Rogers)
2. Snow Angels (Mitchell Tenpenny/Ernest Keith Smith/Rafe Tenpenny)
3. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Hugh Martin/Ralph Blane)
4. Naughty List (Mitchell Tenpenny/Andy Albert/Jordan Schmidt)
5. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! (Sammy Cahn/Jule Styne)
6. Don’t Hang The Mistletoe (Mitchell Tenpenny/Kyle Clark/Jordan Schmidt)
7. Joy To The World (Public Domain)
8. Jingle Bell Rock (Joe Beal/Jim Boothe)
9. Santa Claus Is Comin’ to Town (J. Fred Coots/Haven Gillespie)
10. I Hope It Snows (feat. Meghan Patrick) (Mitchell Tenpenny/Jeff Cibulka/Meghan Patrick)
11. O Holy Night (Public Domain)
The Christmas music follows Mitchell’s Midtown Diaries EP released last month. The EP contains his current radio single "Truth About You," which became the largest streaming debut of his career, garnering 2.5 million streams in its first three days of release. The song has amassed more than 27 million total on-demand streams and is out streaming 25 of the Top 40 current airplay singles.