As he quickly approaches the #1 slot on major country radio airplay, Scotty McCreery goes where he has never gone before as his debut single for Triple Tigers, “Five More Minutes,” continues it’s assault on the radio charts. In addition to a career high of #3 on the Billboard/BDS chart, the single is now #1 on the Music Row Country Breakout Chart and, today, we learned that "Five More Minutes" has been certified Gold by the RIAA for sales/streams equaling 500,000 units sold.
The emotional tune is the lead single to Scotty’s third album Seasons Change, an album which is his first for Triple Tigers Records after a pair of studio and one Christmas release while recording with Mercury Records Nashville. Working with Frank Rogers, Derek Wells and Aaron Eshuis in the producer’s chair, Scotty has recorded eleven songs that reflect on life and everything that goes in between those ‘dashes’. The album was completely co-written by the 24 year old singer.
“In the last five years, I have grown from a teenager to a man, moved out on my own, lost my grandfather, proposed to the love of my life, and learned more about myself than I could have imagined,” said McCreery. “This all shows up in the 11 songs on Seasons Change, and I cannot wait to share this music with my fans after such a long time between releases.”
“For the first time, I wrote all the songs on my album,” McCreery continued. “It’s kind of my journal of the last few years: the ups and the downs. Whenever I think things are not going well, I’ve learned to just wait it out because the seasons change. If you want to know who I am and where I’m at right now, listen to this album. I feel like I’m having a conversation with everyone that listens. It’s that personal.”
Seasons Change Track Listing:
- “Seasons Change” (Scotty McCreery/James McNair/Tommy Cecil)
- “Wherever You Are” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Dan Isbell)
- “Boys From Back Home” (Scotty McCreery/Dan Isbell/Jason Gantt)
- “Five More Minutes” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Monty Criswell)
- “In Between” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Jessi Alexander/Jonathan Singleton)
- “This Is It” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Aaron Eshuis)
- “Wrong Again” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Phillip White)
- “Move It On Out” (Scotty McCreery/Dan Isbell/Aaron Eshuis)
- “Barefootin’” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/David Lee Murphy)
- “Still” (Scotty McCreery/Aaron Eshuis)
- “Home In My Mind” (Scotty McCreery/James McNair/Tommy Cecil)