Devoted fans have waited a long time and come December, their wait will be over as Danielle Bradbery’s sophomore album release I Don’t Believe We’ve Met will hit stores. The album, which features ten tracks and features her own voice as a writer on seven of them, gives the world a glimpse into the woman she is, a woman “not many people know” yet.
Danielle worked with songwriters like Emily Weisband, Thomas Rhett, Jeff Pardo to tell stories that were honest to her life while she also found a couple potential hits from the deep wells of songwriters Nicolle Galyon and Rhett Akins. The record features co-production from Josh Kerr, Afterhrs, Alysa Vanderheym, Jason Gantt, Julian Bunetta and Sam Ellis.
“I am more than ready to re-introduce myself with music that is true to my story and my sound after diving into the writing process over the past four years,” said Bradbery. “With I Don't Believe We've Met, I got the opportunity to work with amazing writers and producers that brought out my unique style and allowed me to tap into so many different influences. This is the beginning of a new chapter for me, and I am so excited for everyone to hear what we've made."
Exclusive autographed bundles now available for pre-order here: http://smarturl.it/IDBWM.
I DON’T BELIEVE WE’VE MET Tracklist:
- “Sway” | Danielle Bradbery, Johan Fansson, Emily Weisband
- “Potential” | Danielle Bradbery, Johan Lindbrandt, Emily Weisband
- “What Are We Doing” | Danielle Bradbery, Sam Ellis, Thomas Rhett, Emily Weisband
- “Worth It” | Danielle Bradbery, Jeff Pardo, Molly Reed
- “Can’t Stay Mad” | Danielle Bradbery, Ian Franzino, Andrew Haas, Steph Jones
- “Messy” | Danielle Bradbery, Hannah Ellis, Josh Kerr
- “Red Wine + White Couch” | Nicolle Galyon, Alysa Vanderheym, Emily Weisband
- “Hello Summer” | Rhett Akins, Julian Bunetta, Jaren Johnston, Thomas Rhett
- “Human Diary” | Josh Kerr, Emily Weisband
- “Laying Low” | Danielle Bradbery, Jason Gantt, Heather Morgan