It's a big week on the Top 30 Digital Country Singles report with UMG Nashville owning 4 of the Top 5 slots this week. Little Big Town's lead single from The Breaker sits at #1 with sales approaching 400k downloads while Keith Urban's multi-week #1 from his career-defining album Ripcord, "Blue Ain't Your Color" is fast approaching one million downloads and is at nearly 750k downloaded to date. Sitting at #3 is Jon Pardi's "Dirt On My Boots," the sophomore single from Pardi's California Sunrise album. At #4 is Chris Stapleton's version of "Tennessee Whiskey," a song which has been downloaded over a million times without ever being a single (it's his best-selling single from Traveller). Michael Ray's "Think A Little Less" is the #5 single on the chart this week. The ballad is the fourth single from Ray's self-titled debut album released by Warner Bros. Records.
Top 10 Notes
Florida Georgia Line and Tim McGraw's "May We All" is at #6 this week with sales now approaching 500k while Dierks Bentley's "Black" is next and is a fast-rising single for the superstar headliner who just wrapped his first Nashville Arena show. Thomas Rhett's "Star Of The Show" is at #8 with sales approaching 200k while Blake Shelton's radio airplay #1, "A Guy With A Girl" is at #9 while Carrie Underwood's "Dirty Laundry" rounds out the Top 10 with sales at 238k to date.
Notable Track Notes
Dustin Lynch's "Seein' Red," Brett Eldredge's "Wanna Be That Song," Eric Church's "Kill A Word," Brett Young's "In Case You Didn't Know," Sam Hunt's "Drinkin' Too Much" and Lauren Alaina's "Road Less Travelled" are leaders in the notable section this week. Young actually has a pair of songs in this section and you'll also find Brantley Gilbert's "Rockin' Chairs" and Josh Turner's latest hit, "Hometown Girl," as well.
Outside The Top 30 Notes (sale totals to date - unless stated differently)
- At #31: Luke Bryan "Fast" (41k)
- At #33: Brad Paisley "Today" (125k)
- At #35: Luke Bryan "Move" (254k)
- At #36: Chris Janson "Holdin' Her" (112k)
- At #37: Lee Greenwood "God Bless The USA" (1.134 Million)
- At #38: Darius Rucker "If I Told You" (148k)
- At #42: Cole Swindell "Middle Of A Memory" (365k)
- At #44: Miranda Lambert "We Should Be Friends" (36k)
- At #45: Lady Antebellum "You Look Good (4k debut)
- At #47: Carly Pearce "Every Little Thing" (40k)
- At #49: Keith Urban/Carrie Underwood "The Fighter" (145k)
- At #51:L Toby Keith "American Soldier" (1.002 million)
- At #52: RaeLynn "Love Triangle" (110k)
- At #56: Chris Lane "For Her" (44k)
- At #57: Carrie Underwood "Church Bells" (456k)
- At #58: Miranda Lambert "Vice" (494k)
- At #61: Craig Cambpell "Outskirs Of Heaven" (73k)
- At #63: F.G.L/B.S.B. "God, Your Mama, And Me (68k)
- At #66: Luke Combs "She Got The Best Of Me" (44k)
- At #81: Sturgill Simpson "Keep It Between The Lines" (8k)
- At #82: Brett Young "You Ain't Here To Kiss" (19k)
- At #91: Morgan Wallen "The Way I Talk" (25k)
- At #92: Ronnie Dunn/Kix Brooks "Damn Drunk" (52k)
- At #100: Toby Keith/Willie Nelson "Beer For My Horses" (1.178 Million)
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
- Luke Combs "Hurricane"
- Tim McGraw "Humble And Kind"
- Rascal Flatts "Yours If You Want It"
- Brantley Gilbert "Tried To Tell Ya"
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (1/23/2017)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Little Big Town||Better Man||27,000||362,000|
|2||Keith Urban||Blue Ain't Your Color||27,000||746,000|
|3||Jon Pardi||Dirt On My Boots||18,000||250,000|
|4||Chris Stapleton||Tennessee Whiskey||13,000||1,023,000|
|5||Michael Ray||Think A Little Less||13,000||136,000|