Keith Urban's "Blue Ain't Your Color" remains #1 yet again and is approaching Gold in digital sales with 472k downloaded to date. Little Big Town's "Better Man" is at #2 for a third week in a row with sales now over 140k for the Taylor Swift-penned lead single from their forthcoming album. FGL's "May We All" with Tim McGraw has scanned 334k to date and sits at #3 while Kenny Chesney & P!NK's "Setting The World On Fire" is at #4 with 535k to date. Miranda Lambert rounds out the Top 5 with "Vice," the lead single off of the just-released The Weight Of These Wings. It has sold nearly 500k to date.
Top 10 Notes
Jon Pardi's "Dirt On My Boots" sits at #6 and looks good to be the second single off of his sophomore album California Sunrise album. It's at 91k downloads sold to date. Carrie Underwood's "Dirty Laundry" is at #7 while Brett Young's debut hit single "Sleep Without You" has scanned 250k to date and is at #8 this week. Thomas Rhett's "Star Of The Show" sits #9 and has scanned 78k to to date. At #10 is Tim McGraw's Platinum certified "Humble And Kind." The CMA Award winning single (for writer Lori McKenna) has scanned 982k to date.
Notable Track Notes
The "Forever Country" Single has sold nearly 300k and has been streamed quite a bit so it'd be surprising if the single didn't get a Gold certification at the very least. Meanwhile "Kill A Word" from Eric Church, "A Guy With A Girl" from Blake Shelton, Brad Paisley's "Today," and Dustin Lynch's "Seein' Red" are all notable releases. Miranda Lambert's new single "We Should Be Friends" debuts at #24 while Aaron Watson debuts at #28 with "Outta Style." Morgane and Chris Stapleton's "You Are My Sunshine" (one of 3 songs with his name) arrives in the Top 30 with sales now at 40k for the CMA nominated track.
Outside The Top 30 Notes (sale t0tals to date - unless stated differently)
- At #32: Kelsea Ballerini "Yeah Boy" (61k to date)
- At #34: Luke Combs "Hurricane" (102k to date)
- At #35: Rae Lynn "Insecure" (5,300 debut)
- At #36: Lauren Alaina "Road Less Traveled" (55k to date)
- At #37: Lee Greenwood "God Bless The USA" (1.124 million to date)
- At #38: Sundance Head "My Church" (5k debut)
- At #39: Josh Gallagher "Why" (5k debut)
- At #40: Darius Rucker "If I Told You" (111k to date)
- At #46: RaeLynn "Love Triangle" (80k to date)
- At #48: Chris Young/Vince Gill "Sober Saturday Night" (104k to date)
- At #50: Ronnie Dunn/Kix Brooks "Damn Drunk" (32k to date)
- At #53: Dierks Bentley "Black" (35k to date)
- At #54: Carrie Underwood "Church Bells" (423k to date)
- At #56: Carly Pearce "Every Little Thing" (4k debut)
- At #71: Florida Georgia Line/Backstreet Boys "God Your Mama & Me" (46k to date)
- At #74: Seth Ennis "Woke Up In Nashville" (18k to date)
- At #77: Brett Young "In Case You Didn't Know" (137k to date)
- At #86: Home Free "God Bless The USA" (13k to date)
- At #95: High Valley "I Be U Be" (2k debut)
- At #100: Ryan Kinder "Close" (2k debut)
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
- Maren Morris "80s Mercedes"
- Dierks Bentley/Elle King "Different For Girls"
- Brothers Osborne "21 Summer"
- William Michael Morgan "I Met A Girl"
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (11/21/2016)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Keith Urban||Blue Ain't Your Color||40,000||472,000|
|2||Little Big Town||Better Man||28,000||140,000|
|3||F.G.L./Tim McGraw||May We All||24,000||334,000|
|4||K.Chesney/Pink||Setting The World On Fire||17,000||535,000|