Once again we find Florida Georgia Line leading the way with the juggernaut hit "H.O.L.Y." from the just-released Dig Your Roots. Kenny Chesney's duet with P!NK, "Setting The World On Fire" is already a hit and stays at #2 again in its third week with sales of 191k to date. In 6 weeks Miranda Lambert's "Vice" has scanned 215k and sits at #3 on this rundown for a third week. Sitting at #4 is Dan+Shay's "From The Ground Up." The recent radio airplay #1 hit has scanned Gold with over 500k singles sold. "God, Your Mama, And Me," Florida Georgia Line's song with Backstreet Boys from Dig Your Roots, sits at #5 this week with 25k fans buying it before the album's release (it was the last instant gratification track.)
Top 10 Notes
Dierks Bentley and Elle King's "Different For Girls" sits at #6 with sales of 292k and is followed by Kelsea Ballerini's "Peter Pan." At #8 is Blake Shelton's "She's Got A Way With Words" with sales now at 238k while Cole Swindell's "Middle of a Memory is up to #9 with sales of 165k. Many of these singles have gained this week thanks to a 69¢ iTunes sale. Sam Hunt's Make You Miss Me," this week's radio airplay #1, sits at #10 and is Gold (sales are approaching 600k) and it's the fourth single from the album to hit #1, a record for a new artist. His previous single "Make You Miss Me" failed to hit #1 on Billboard's Country Airplay chart (where it hit #2).
Notable Track Notes
Brett Eldredge, Billy Currington and Jon Pardi all sit within the Top 15 as does Keith Urban with his latest "Blue Ain't Your Color." Hillary Scott's "Thy Will," -- a Top 10 Christian Radio hit -- is on this chart. Old Dominion's "Song For Another Time" and Maren Morris' "80s Mercedes" return to the Top 30.
Outside The Top 30 Notes (sale t0tals to date - unless stated differently)
- At #31: Chris Stapleton "Parachute" (132k)
- At #37: LOCASH "I Know Somebody" (72k)
- At #41: Drake White "Livin' The Dream" (66k)
- At #43: Eli Young Band "Saltwater Gospel" (46k)
- At #44: High Valley "Make You Mine" (55k)
- At #45: RaeLynn "Love Triangle" (31k)
- At #50: Luke Bryan "Country Girl (Shake It For Me)" (3.567 million)
- At #52: Kenny Chesney "Noise" (214k)
- At #56: Blake Shelton "Came Here To Forget" (506k)
- At #58: Jennifer Nettles "Unlove You" (210k)
- At #64: FGL "Cruise" (7.572 million)
- At #66: Rascal Flatts "Bless The Broken Road" (3.489 million)
- At #68: Brantley Gilbert "The Weekend" (48k)
- At #69: Lady Antebellum "Need You Now" (6.686 million)
- At #73: Dolly Parton "Jolene" (709k)
- At #86: Easton Corbin "Are You With Me" (101k)
- At #87: Carrie Underwood "Before He Cheats" (4.312 million)
- At #93: The Band Perry "Comeback Kid" (16k)
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
- Luke Bryan "Huntin' Fishin' & Lovin' Every Day"
- Chris Janson "Buy Me A Boat"
- Chris Lane "Fix"
- Jason Aldean "In Case You Don't Remember"
- Florida Georgia Line "Island"
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (8/29/2016)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Florida Georgia Line||H.O.L.Y.||34,000||1,132,000|
|2||K.Chesney/Pink||Setting The World On Fire||32,000||191,000|
|4||Dan+Shay||From The Ground Up||25,000||504,000|
|5||F.G.L./Backstreet Boys||God, Your Mama & Me||25,000||25,000|