Once again we find Florida Georgia Line leading the way with the juggernaut hit "H.O.L.Y." from their forthcoming album Dig Your Roots. Kenny Chesney's duet with P!NK, "Setting The World On Fire" is already a hit and stays at #2 again in its third week with sales of 158k to date. In 5 weeks Miranda Lambert's "Vice" has scanned 189k and sits at #3 on this rundown for a third week. Up to #4 this week is Jon Pardi with "Head Over Boots," a song which has now found over 600,000 fans who want to own the track from California Sunrise. Dierks Bentley's duet with Elle King, "Different For Girls," is at #5 with sales now 270k to date.
Top 10 Notes
Kelsea Ballerini's "Peter Pan" leads the #6-#10 chart with 394k fans enjoying the fact that the third single from The First Time is worthy of owning forever (and which means they likely don't own the record). The singer's single -- which may hit #1 next week on airplay charts -- is already certified Gold by the RIAA for sales + streaming metrics. At #7 we find Dan+Shay's Gold-certified single "From The Ground Up," a song which sits at #1 this very week on airplay charts. Billy Currington's latest hit "It Don't Hurt Like It Used To" sits at #8 on our rundown this week with sales up to 160k to date. Meanwhile Sam Hunt's fifth single from Montevallo, "Make You Miss Me," is now at 551k downloads. A Remarkable number considering he's sold well over a million copies of the album. Rounding out the Top 10 is Thomas Rhett's "Vacation." The single, while not likely a huge radio airplay hit, has become a fan favorite at shows and downloads and streaming with nearly 230k downloaded and streams off the charts (likely making it his fourth consecutive RIAA-certified single from the just-certified Gold Tangled Up.
Notable Track Notes
Eric Church's "Record Year" has moved 385k to date while Blake Shelton's "She's Got A Way With Words" (now Top 10 at radio) has sold 217k to date. Keith Urban's "Blue Ain't Your Color" jumps into the Top 30 with sales of 49k while Jason Aldean has three singles ("A Little More Summertime," "Lights Come On" and "In Case You Don't Remember") on this week's chart. Hilly Scott's "Thy Will" has moved 133k and while not a hit on the country radio charts, the song has become a Christian chart hit.
Outside The Top 30 Notes (sale t0tals to date - unless stated differently)
- At #31: Maren Morris "80s Mercedes" (87k)
- At #34: Brantley Gilbert "About To Get Dirty" (7k debut)
- At #35: F.G.L/Tim McGraw "May We All" (48k)
- At #37: Justin Moore "You Look Like I Need A Drink" (165k)
- At #38: Chris Stapleton "Parachute" (125k)
- At #43: High Valley "Make You Mine" (50k)
- At #44: LOCASH "I Know Somebody" (66k)
- At #47: Eric Church "Springsteen" (2,783,000)
- At #48: Big & Rich/Tim McGraw "Lovin' Lately" (78k)
- At #52: RaeLynn "Love Triangle" (26k)
- At #54: Eli Young Band "Saltwater Gospel" (42k)
- At #56: Lady Antebellum "Need You Now" (6,682,000)
- At #59: Lee Ann Womack "I Hope You Dance" (2,093,000)
- At #6o: Zac Brown Band "Chicken Fried" (4,798,000)
- At #69: Johnny Cash "Hurt" (2,023,000)
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
- Old Dominion "Song For Another Time"
- Maren Morris "My Church"
- Kane Brown "Thunder In The Rain"
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (8/22/2016)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Florida Georgia Line||H.O.L.Y.||35,000||1,098,000|
|2||K.Chesney/Pink||Setting The World On Fire||33,000||158,000|
|4||Jon Pardi||Head Over Boots||23,000||604,000|
|5||D.Bentley/E.King||Different For Girls||23,000||270,000|