Once again we find Florida Georgia Line's "H.O.L.Y." holding down the pole position of our charts. The superstar duo's lead single from their forthcoming third album Dig Your Roots has now sold over 730,000 copies and with the sales bump this week. The song is also the third-best-selling single in all of the USA. At #2 is Chase Rice's new single "Everybody We Know Does." The Columbia Nashville artist sold 26,000 copies of the song from his forthcoming album. At #3 is Luke Bryan's "Huntin', Fishin', and Lovin' Every Day." it's sold nearly 370k to date. Carrie Underwood's "Church Bells" is at #4 and has sold 243k to date. At #5 is the recent #1 hit single "Humble And Kind," a song which has sold 3/4 of a million tracks to date.
Top 10 Notes
Jon Pardi's Top 10 radio hit "Head Over Boots" sits at #6 with sales approaching 500k scanned (the single is already certified Gold by the RIAA). Kelsea Ballerini's "Peter Pan" is at #7 with sales of 243k to date. Dustin Lynch's brand new single "Seein' Red" debuts at #9 here with 20k fans buying the single. The song is the lead single to his forthcoming third album for Broken Bow Records. Jason Aldean's "Lights Come On" sits at #9 with sales of 281k to date. Rounding out the Top 10 is Dierks Bentley and Elle King's "Different For Girls." The fast-rising hit has scanned 106k to date.
Notable Track Notes
Blake Shelton's "She's Got A Way With Words" is approaching 100k scanned, a number that Thomas Rhett's "Vacation" has surpassed this week. Sam Hunt's "Make You Miss Me" is approaching the Gold certification level (for sales only as Sales+Streaming are already over that threshold). Chris Lane's "Fix" rises back into the Top 30 as does Hillary Scott and The Scott Family's "Thy Will." Brad Paisley's duet with Demi Lovato, "Without A Fight," has also returned to the Top 30 and has scanned 47k to date.
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- At #34: Tucker Beathard "Rock On" (76k to date)
- At #35: Jennifer Nettles "Unlove You" (168k to date)
- At #37: Darius Rucker "If I Told You" (7k debut)
- At #39: Chris Young/Cassadee Pope "Think Of You" (444k to date)
- At #4o: Old Dominion "Song For Another Time" (51k to date)
- At #42: Billy Currington "It Don't Hurt Like It Used To" (83k to date)
- At #42: Chris Stapleton "Parachute" (84k to date)
- At #48: Trent Harmon "There's A Girl" (7k debut)
- At #58: Jamie Lynn Spears "Sleepover" (4k debut)
- At #71: Drake White "Livin' The Dream" (39k to date)
- At #72: Maren Morris "80's Mercedes" (44k to date)
- At #88: Easton Corbin "Are You With Me" (79k to date)
- At #95: Steven Tyler "We're All Somebody From Somewhere" (3k debut)
- At #98: Chris Young/Vince Gill "Sober Saturday Night" (29k to date)
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below.
- Frankie Ballard "It All Started With A Beer"
- Chris Stapleton "Tennessee Whiskey"
- Cole Swindell "You Should Be Here"
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (6/27/2016)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Florida Georgia Line||H.O.L.Y.||79,000||730,000|
|2||Chase Rice||Everybody We Know Does||26,000||26,000|
|3||Luke Bryan||Huntin, Fishin' & Lovin...||23,000||368,000|
|4||Carrie Underwood||Church Bells||23,000||243,000|
|5||Tim McGraw||Humble And Kind||22,000||759,000|