Once again we find Florida Georgia Line's "H.O.L.Y." holding down the pole position of our charts. The superstar duo's lead single from their forthcoming third album Dig Your Roots has now sold nearly 700,000 copies, one of the duo's fastest-selling singles since their RIAA Diamond-Certified single "Cruise." Kane Brown's "Ain't No Stopping Us Now" has hit the charts at #2 this week with 43,000 fans buying a copy of the grassroots artist's next single. Tim McGraw is well on his way to Platinum with the Lori McKenna-penned "Humble And Kind" #1 hit and he continues to connect with audiences on the simply stated piece of wisdom. Dan+Shay's lead single from Obsessed is next at #4 with sales now over 207k while Luke Bryan's "Huntin', Fishin', And Lovin' Every Day" sits at #5 with sales over 345k to date (It's also the superstar's latest #1 radio airplay hit).
Top 10 Notes
Jon Pardi's Top 10 radio hit "Head Over Boots" sits at #6 with sales approaching 500k scanned (the single is already certified Gold by the RIAA). Carrie Underwood's "Church Bells," is at #7 this week with sales now at 221k while Kelsea Ballerini's "Peter Pan" sits at #8 with sales 1k ahead of Carrie Undewood's latest hit. Thomas Rhett's recent #1 hit "T-Shirt" sits at #9 with 449k scanned to date. Jason Aldean's "Lights Come On" is at #10 and rounds out our Top 10 notes with sales now sitting at 261k.
Notable Track Notes
Notables include Dierks Bentley's duet with Elle King, "Different For Girls." The single has now sold nearly 100k in a few short weeks while Dierks' "Somewhere On A Beach" and "Drunk On A Plane" are both represented inside the Top 20 of our chart. "Beach" has scanned nearly 600k while "Plane" is at nearly 1.5 million. Luke Bryan's "Country Girl (Shake It For Me)" re-appears in the Top 30 this week with over 3.5 million downloads to date while Thomas Rhett's over 1.5 million with "Dia A Happy Man." Eric Church's "Record Year" is approaching 250k downloads while Jake Owen's "American Country Love Song" has surpassed 205k. New singles looking primed for continued sales success include Blake Shelton's "She's Got A Way With Words," Thomas Rhett's "Vacation" and Zac Brown Band's "Castaway."
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- At #31: Hillary Scott "Thy Will" (58k to date)
- At #32: Chris Lane "Fix" (207k to date)
- At #34: Jennifer Nettles "Unlove You" (160k to date)
- At #37: Ryan Follese "Float Your Boat" (7k debut)
- At #39: Old Dominion "Song For Another Time" (45k to date)
- At #41: Lady Antebellum "Need You Now" (6.7 Million to date)
- At #42: Rascal Flatts "Life Is A Highway" (3.4 million to date)
- At #43: Brad Paisley/Demi Lovato "Without A Fight" (35k to date)
- At #45: Brett Eldredge "Wanna Be That Song" (57k to date)
- At #49: David Nail "Night's On Fire" (159k to date)
- At #50: Aaron Lewis "That Ain't Country" (5k debut)
- At #66: Brothers Osborne "21 Summer" (52k to date)
- At #68: Justin Moore "You Look Like I Need A Drink" (124k to date)
- At #85: LOCASH "I Know Somebody" 32k to date)
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below.
- Old Dominion - "Snapback"
- Chris Young/Cassadee Pope - "Think Of You"
- Todd Chrisley/Sara Evans - "Infinite Love"
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (6/27/2016)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Florida Georgia Line||H.O.L.Y.||69,000||651,000|
|2||Kane Brown||Ain't No Stopping Us Now||43,000||43,000|
|3||Tim McGraw||Humble And Kind||28,000||737,000|
|4||Dan+Shay||From The Ground Up||23,000||307,000|
|5||Luke Bryan||Huntin, Fishin' & Lovin...||23,000||345,000|