With "Humble And Kind," Tim McGraw returns to #1 after Jason Aldean's "Lights Come On" debuted in the pole position last week. The ACMs last week affected the chart (view here) in interesting ways but this weeks' chart returns to some normalcy with a Top 5 of normal placeholders outside of one track. Sitting at #2 is Dierks Bentley's "Somewhere On A Beach" while Blake Shelton's "Came Here To Forget" is at #3. That lone newbie in the Top 5? American Idol winner Trent Harmon's debut country single for Big Machine Records, "Falling." Cole Swindell's former #1 chart-topper "You Should Be Here" rounds out the Top 5.
Top 10 Notes
Sitting at #6 is Chris Young and Cassadee Pope's Top 5 radio hit "Think Of You." The single, the second track released from I'm Comin' Over, has sold 277k to date. Maren Morris' My Church is at #7 and has now scanned 408k to date while Luke Bryan sits at #8 with "Huntin' Fishin' And Lovin' Every Day." The superstar is followed-up by rising superstar Thomas Rhett with his two altest singles, the Platinum "Die A Happy Man" and the fast-rising hit "T-Shirt." Both are from Rhett's Tangled Up album project for The Valory Music Co. label.
Notable Track Notes
Jason Aldean's "Lights Come On" slides from #1 to #11 with sales of 90k in two weeks while Lee Brice's "That Don't Sound Like You" surpasses the 300k mark and Brett Eldredge's "Drunk On Your Love" has nearly scanned 400k. At #15, Jon Pardi's "Head Over Boots" has scanned 263k to date. Cole Swindell's duet with Dierks Bentley, "Flatliner," debuts at #19 with 14k downloads. It's a preview track from the singer's forthcoming album You Should Be Here. Chris Stapleton's "Nobody To Blame," "Tennessee Whiskey" and "Fire Away" are all inside the Top 30, as is Carrie Underwood's "Something In The Water" (now a Platinum selling single [at nearly 1.1 million]) and "Church Bells." Kelsea Ballerini also sits inside the Top 30 with her recent #1 hit "Dibs" and her new rising hit "Peter Pan."
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- At #31: Adam Wakefield (The Voice) "Seven Spanish Angels" (1ok debut)
- At #33: Chase Bryant's "Little Bit Of You" (118k to date - up 128%)
- At #35: Little Big Town "Girl Crush" (2.139 million to date)
- At #38: Chris Lane "Fix" (121k to date)
- At #40: Jake Owen "American Country Love Song" (86k to date)
- At #41: Zac Brown Band "Beautiful Drug" (401k to date)
- At #43: Blake Shelton "Savior's Shadow" (7k debut)
- At #47: Kid Rock "All Summer Long" (943k to date)
- At #53: Allison Porter (The Voice) "Blue Bayou" (30k to date)
- At #54: Katie Basden (The Voice) "Georgia Rain" (5k debut)
- At #63: Mary Sarah (The Voice) "(I Never Promised You A) Rose Garden" (5k debut)
- At #65: Brett Eldredge "Lose My Mind" (506k to date)
- At #80: Lady Antebellum "Need You Now" (6.635 million to date)
- At #92: Florida Georgia Line "Cruise" (7.495 million to date)
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below.
- Jana Kramer "I Got The Boy"
- Kelsea Ballerini "Love Me Like You Mean It"
- Sam Hunt "Make You Miss Me"
- Cam "Burning House
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (4/18/2016)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Tim McGraw||Humble And Kind||42,000||397,000|
|2||Dierks Bentley||Somewhere On A Beach||34,000||322,000|
|3||Blake Shelton||Came Here To Forget||28,000||241,000|
|5||Cole Swindell||You Should Be Here||28,000||522,000|