Tim McGraw's "Humble And Kind" sits at #1 for a second week with 38k tracks sold and there's a good bet he'll remain at #1 next week when a full week of sales following the 51st ACM Awards is added in as the song, along with many in the Top 10, were performed on the telecast last night. Kenny Chesney's at #2 with 33k tracks sold in its first week on this chart while rising star Maren Morris is at #3 with "My Church." Brett Eldredge's "Drunk On Your Love" jumps from #9 to #4 with a 50% sales increase and has now scanned 344k to date. Blake Shelton, Brett's labelmate at Warner Music Nashville, sits at #5 with sales of 169k to date.
Top 10 Notes
Dierks Bentley's "Somewhere On A Beach" is at #6 and has scanned nearly 1/4 a million this week. Cole Swindell's Gold-certified "You Should Be Here" sits at #7 while Thomas Rhett's "T-Shirt" sits at #8 with sales of 172k to date. Lee Brice's "That Don't Sound Like You" is up 19 slots this week to #9 with sales now at 277k. Another song making a jump (of over 447%) is Kelsea Ballerini's "Dibs." The single jumped to #10 from #47 and has scanned 359k to date.
Notable Track Notes
Chris Young and Cassadee Pope's "Think Of You" has surpassed 200k in sales while Thomas Rhett's "Die A Happy Man" surpassed 1.3 million. Both Old Dominion and Jon Pardi also jumped over 200k to date with their latest hits ("Snapback" and "Head Over Boots," respectively). Jana Kramer's I Got The Boy" jumps into the Top 30 with a 516% sales increase while Zac Brown band's "Chicken Fried" is up 338% with sales now at 4.72 million. Chris Stapleton's "Nobody To Blame" and "Tennessee Whiskey" have now scanned 277k and 655k, respectively. Eric Church's "Record Year" joins the Top 30 for the first time.
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- At #31: Blake Shelton's "Sangria" has sold 846k to date (up 229%)
- At #32: Keith Urban's "Wasted Time" debuts with 9k
- At #33: Dan+Shay's "Nothin' Like You" with sales now at 318k
- At #34: Brett Eldredge's "Lose My Mind" with 493k to date
- At #36: Kelsea Ballerini's "Love Me Like You Mean It" has scanned 574k to date (up 426%)
- At #39: Charlie Daniels Band "Devil Went Down To Georgia" (2.231 million to date)
- At #41: Brad Paisley "Whiskey Lullaby" (1.935 million to date)
- At #42: Eric Paslay "High Class" (49k to date; up 143%)
- At #46: Nitty Gritty Dirt Band "Fishin' In The Dark" (up 298% with 1.129 million to date)
- At #56: Sam Hunt "Make You Miss Me" (286k to date)
- At #62: Miranda Lambert "The House That Built Me" (2.267 Million to date)
- At #73: Kelsea Ballerini "Peter Pan" (27k to date)
- At #76: Craig Campbell "Outskirts Of Heaven" (6k to date)
- At #79: John Denver "Take Me Home Country Roads." (1.203 million)
- At #94: Hank Williams Jr. "Family Tradition" (909k to date)
- At ##97: Michael Ray "Real Men Love Jesus" (66k to date)
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below.
- Frankie Ballard "It All Started With A Beer"
- Kane Brown "Used To Love You Sober"
- Kane Brown "There Goes My Everything"
- Kane Brown "Excuses"
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (4/4/2016)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Tim McGraw||Humble And Kind||38,000||291,000|
|3||Maren Morris||My Church||33,000||350,000|
|4||Brett Eldredge||Drunk On Your Love||33,000||344,000|
|5||Blake Shelton||Came Here To Forget||33,000||169,000|