With "Came Here To Forget" Blake Shelton debuts at #1 with 53k downloads in only two days of chart activity last week. The song is from The Voice coach's forthcoming album for Warner Bros Records. Maren Morris' "My Church" sits at #2 with "My Church," a song which hit radio airplay's Top 10 this week. The song is from her forthcoming major label debut Hero. "My Church" has sold 1/4 a million downloaded tracks to date. Jake Owen's "American Country Love Song" debuts at #3 with sales of 35k, a strong start for the single from his own forthcoming album project. At #4 is Tim McGraw's buzzy single "Humble And Kind." The song has scanned 186k to date and is the superstar's second single from Damn Country Music. At #5 is Cole Swindell's "You Should Be Here," a single with 374k scanned to date.
Top 10 Notes
Dierks Bentley's "Somewhere On A Beach" is at #6 and has scanned 159k to date while Thomas Rhett's big hit "Die A Happy Man" sits at #7 with 1.235 million tracks downloaded to date. Brett Eldredge's "Drunk On Your Love" is at #8 with sales of 266k to date. Meanwhile, Chris Young and Cassadee Pope's duet "Think Of You" is at #9 with sales of 144k to date. Rhett's second Top 10 best-seller,"T-Shirt," hits 100k downloaded tracks this week.
Notable Track Notes
Granger Smith's "Backroad Song" jumps thanks to the release of Remington while Old Dominion's "Snapback" is at #12. Jon Pardi's "Head Over Boots" continues to rise with sales now at 178k to date. Chris Stapleton's "Tennessee Whiskey," "Noboddy To Blame" and "Fire Away" are all within the Top 30 this week. Joey+Rory's heartbreaking ballad "When I'm Gone" returns to the T0p 30 after Joey Martin Feek's passing last week.
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- At #31: Zac Brown Band's "Grandma's Garden" (Debuts with 8k)
- At #40: Kane Brown's "Used To Love You Sober" (220k to date)
- At #45: Eric Church's "Record Year" (33k to date, up 28%)
- At #46: Jennifer Nettles "Unlove You" (36k to date)
- At #53: Randy Houser "Chasing Down A Good Time" (4k debut)
- At #56: Sturgill Simpson "Brace For Impact (Live A Little) (4k debut)
- At #60: Clare Dunn "Tuxedo" (16k to date, up 50%)
- At #69: Vince Gill "Go Rest High On That Mountain" (670k to date)
- At #75: Joey + Rory "Cheater Cheater" (367k to date)
- At #87: Joey + Rory "That's Important To Me" (36k to date)
- At #92: Joey + Rory "If I Needed You" (14k to date)
- At #93: Kalie Shorr "Fight Like A Girl" (3,400 to date - 2,200 last week)
- At #96: Charles Kelley & Friends "The Driver" (61k to date)
- At #98: The Raging Idiots "Starbucks!" (2,100 debut)
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below.
- David Nail "Nights On Fire"
- Cam "Burning House"
- Frankie Ballard "It All Started With A Beer"
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (3/15/2016)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Blake Shelton||Came Here To Forget||53,000||53,000|
|2||Maren Morris||My Church||36,000||253,000|
|3||Jake Owen||American Country Love Song||35,000||35,000|
|4||Tim McGraw||Humble And Kind||33,000||186,000|
|5||Cole Swindell||You Should Be Here||30,000||374,000|