Everything's been building for months now but today's the day that Maren Morris, the Columbia Records newcomer, stays at #1 again this week with "My Church." She's now scanned over 217k of the single which is well on its way to both a Top 10 or higher radio chart success and also to Gold and/or Platinum RIAA certification. Speaking of hits, Cole Swindell's "You Should Be Here" is at #2 this week with sales now at 344k and growing. Tim McGraw's "Humble And Kind" is up to #3 with sales of 153k to date and all signs point to this poignant song becoming a huge hit too. Thomas Rhett's own huge hit, "Die A Happy Man" is at #4 this week and has scanned over 1.2 million copies. Brett Eldredge's "Drunk On Your Love" is at #5 to round out the Top 5 and has scanned nearly 1/4 a million downloads thus far.
Top 10 Notes
Dierks Bentley's "Somewhere On A Beach" is at #6 and fast on its heels is Chris Young and Cassadee Pope's "Think Of You" duet at #7. Carrie Underwood's "Heartbeat" is at #8 while Thomas Rhett's new hit single "T-Shirt" is up to #9. Chris Stapleton's "Tennessee Whiskey" (which has now scanned over 600k) is at #10 this week.
Notable Track Notes
Old Dominion "Snap Back" is at #13 with sales of 137k to date (and it's approaching the Top 10 at country radio). Chris Stapleton has two more songs in the Top 30 with current hit "Nobody To Blame" and "Fire Away," the latter selling on the strength of the fantastic music video for "Fire Away." Jon Pardi's "Head Over Boots" is a riser as is Rascal Flatts' "I Like The Sound Of That," a song which is the band's 30th Top 10 radio airplay chart hit. David Nail's "Night's On Fire," Chris Lane's "Fix" and Frankie Ballard's "It All Started With A Beer" make appearances on this week's Top 30 chart for the first time in weeks (or months).
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- At #36: Earl Dibbles Jr "'Merica" (debuts with 6,500 downloads)
- At #38: Chase Rice "Whisper" (51k downloads to date)
- At #43: Mary Sarah "Where The Boys Are" (debuts with 5,200 downloads)
- At #44: Jennifer Nettles "Unlove You" (31k to date)
- At #47: Dylan Scott "Crazy Over Me" (118k to date)
- At #50: Martina McBride "Reckless" (debuts with 4k downloads)
- At #60: Randy Houser "Back" (3,400 downloaded this week)
- At #72: Joey+Rory "When I'm Gone" (100k to date)
- At #93: Rascal Flatts "Bless The Broken Road" (3.438 million to date)
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below.
- Sam Hunt "House Party"
- Kelsea Ballerini "Dibs"
- Kane Brown "Used To Love You Sober"
- Brothers Osborne "Stay A Little Longer"
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (3/9/2016)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Maren Morris||My Church||37,000||217,000|
|2||Cole Swindell||You Should Be Here||31,000||344,000|
|3||Tim McGraw||Humble And Kind||30,000||153,000|
|4||Thomas Rhett||Die A Happy Man||28,000||1,209,000|
|5||Brett Eldredge||Drunk On Your Love||25,000||241,000|