Everything's been building for months now but today's the day that Maren Morris, the Columbia Records newcomer, tops a Billboard chart for the first time with her debut single "My Church." The song outsold Thomas Rhett's "Die A Happy Man" by 3k and has now sold 180k to date. Rhett's song has scanned nearly 1.2 million while Cole Swindell's "You Should Be Here" has surpassed 300k this week and is at #3. At #4 is Carrie Underwood's "Heartbeat" and at #5 is Tim McGraw's rising hit "Humble And Kind." He's now sold over 123k copies of the second single from Damn Country Music.
Top 10 Notes
Brett Eldredge is up to #6 with "Drunk On Your Love," his second single from Illinois while Sam Hunt sits at #67 with "Break up In A Small Town," his nearly 1.2 million selling fourth single from Montevallo. Dierks Bentley's "Somewhere On A Beach" is back in the Top 10 with sales now at 106k while at #9 we find Chris Young and Cassadee Pope's buzzworthy "Think Of You," a duet which has now scanned 100k to date. Rounding out the Top 10 is Luke Bryan and Karen Fairchild's "Home Alone Tonight."
Notable Track Notes
Little Big Town's "Girl Crush" has scanned nearly 2.1k while Chris STapleton surpasses 200k with "Nobody To Blame." Kane Brown, the newly-signed RCA Nashville artist, is up onto #18 this week with "Used To Love You Sober," a single which has scanned 208k to date. Jon Pardi's up to #20 with "Head Over Boots" while Randy Hoser's up to #23 with "We Went. Thomas Rhett's "T-Shirt" jumps into the Top 30 for the first time while Dan+Shay return after a week hiatus with fast-rising hit "From The Ground Up."
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- At #33: LOCASH "I Love This Life" (313k to date)
- At #34: Chris Lane "Fix" (57k to date)
- At #38: Frankie Ballard "It All Started With A Beer" (60k to date)
- At #40: Morgane & Chris Stapleton debuts with 5k
- At #49: Reed Robertson "I'll Be The One" (15k debut)
- At #78: Eric Church "Record Year" (24k to date)
- At #80: Kip Moore "Running For You" (19k to date)
- At #83: Granger Smith "Tonight" (16k to date)
- At #88: LOCASH "I Know Somebody" (8k to date)
- AT #89: Chris Stapleton "Parachute" (29k to date)
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below.
- Lee Brice "That Don't Sound Like You"
- Sam Hunt "House Party"
- Chris Stapleton "What Are You Listening To?"
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (2/29/2016)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Maren Morris||My Church||34,000||180,000|
|2||Thomas Rhett||Die A Happy Man||31,000||1,181,000|
|3||Cole Swindell||You Should Be Here||30,000||313,000|
|5||Tim McGraw||Humble And Kind||24,000||123,000|