This week's Top 5 features two newcomers while the longtime holder of #1, Thomas Rhett with "Die A Happy Man," remains the same. Chase Rice debuts at #2 with "Whisper," the lead single from his sophomore project for Dack Janiels/Columbia while his labelmate with Columbia, Maren Morris, sits at #3 with "My Church." Morris has sold 110k to date with her fast-rising hit while Rice debuts with 33k scanned. Cole Swindell's "You Should Be Here" is at #4 while Sam Hunt's juggernaut hit "Break Up In A Small Town" has now scanned over 1.1 million copies.
Top 10 Notes
Brett Eldredge's "Drunk On Your Love" is at #6 while Dan+Shay's "From The Ground Up" debuts at #7 with sales of 21k in its first week. The song is sure to be a big hit for the duo whose previous single "Nothin' Like You" recently topped the radio charts. Luke Bryan and Karen Fairchild's "Home Alone Tonight" single has now scanned 339k to date while Granger Smith's "Backroad Song" jumps into the Top 10 again with 215k scanned to date (it hit #1 on the radio airplay charts this week). Tim McGraw's "Humble And Kind" sits at #10 with sales of 79k to date.
Notable Track Notes
Carrie Underwood's "Heartbeat" may be outside of the Top 10 this week but with the Grammy performance last night, look for it to jump into the Top 10, The same is likely for Sam Hunt's "Take Your Time," which was also performed on the Grammy Awards telecast last night. Chris Stapleton has a pair of songs in the Top 30 and Hunt's third Top 30 single, "House Party" is also represented. Old Dominion is approaching 100k scanned for "Snapback" while Chris Young and Cassadee Pope's "Think Of You" is at #21 this week. Randy Houser's "We Went" returns to the Top 30 with sales now around 250k scanned.
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- At #34: Chris Young: "I'm Comin' Over" (725k to date)
- At #36: Dylan Scott: "Love Yourself" (6k debut)
- At #37: Charles Kelley "The Driver" (52k to date)
- At #39: Frankie Ballard "It All Started With A Beer" (47k to date)
- At #40: Dustin Lynch: "Mind Reader" (79k to date)
- At #41: Chris Lane "Fix" (44k to date)
- At #48: Thomas Rhett: "T-Shirt" (47k to date)
- At #57: Hunter Hayes "Wanted" (3.766 Million to date)
- At #59: Lonestar "Amazed" (1.65 million to date)
- At #61: Randy Travis "Forever And Ever, Amen" (908k to date)
- At #69: Dolly Parton "Jolene" (653k to date)
- At #72: Carrie Undewood "Jesus, Take The Wheel" (2.47 million to date)
- At #77: Jamey Johnson "In Color" (1.34 million to date)
- At #83: Steven Tyler "Love Is Your Name" (110k to date)
- At #84: Hank Jr. "Family Tradition (895k to date)
- At #85: Zac Brown Band "Colder Weather (2.017 million to date)
- At #96: Lee Ann Womack "I Hope You Dance" (2.028 million to date)
- at #99: Rascal Flatts "Bless The Broken Road" (3.431 million to date)
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below.
- Luke Bryan "Strip It Down"
- Love and Theft "Whiskey On My Breath"
- Jana Kramer "I Got The Boy"
- LOCASH "I Love This Life"
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (2/8/2016)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Thomas Rhett||Die A Happy Man||43,000||1,111,000|
|3||Maren Morris||My Church||30,000||110,000|
|4||Cole Swindell||You Should Be Here||28,000||252,000|
|5||Sam Hunt||Break Up In A Small Town||25,000||1,126,000|