The Top 5 songs on this week's chart are again virtually the same with last weeks with only Tim McGraw swapping places within the 5. Thomas Rhett remains at #1 with his Platinum-certified 6 week #1 hit "Die A Happy Man. At #2 is Sam Hunt's "Break Up In A Small Town," a song which has scanned 1.1 million copies to date. Cole Swindell's "You Should Be Here" is up from #5 to #3 with sales now at 225k (it's a shoo-in for Gold). Luke Bryan and Karen Fairchild's "Home Alone Tonight" is #4 with sales of 319k to date. Brett Eldredge's "Drunk On Your Love" is at #5 with sales of 147k to date.
Top 10 Notes
Maren Morris' buzzworthy "My Church" is at #6 with sales now at 80k while Tim McGraw's "Humble And Kind slides down to #7 with sales now at 62k. Carrie Underwood's "Heartbeat" is at #8 (up from #12) and has scanned 168k to date. At #9 is Zac Brown Band's "Beautiful Drug." The single has scanned 266k to date. Rounding out the Top 10 is Dierks Bentley's "Somewhere On A Beach" with sales of 55k to date.
Notable Track Notes
Chris Stapleton's "Nobody To Blame" is up to #11 with sales now at 161k (the single is Top 20 on the airplay chart). Brothers Osborne's Gold-certified "Stay A Little Longer" is at #13 while Old Dominion's "Snapback" is at #17. LOCASH's "I Love This Life" has now scanned nearly 300k while they prep "I Know Somebody" as their next single meanwhile both "Whiskey On My Breath" from Love and Theft and Jon Pardi's "Head Over Boots" prove that traditional-leaning country songs still have audiences.
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- At #33: Brantley Gilbert "Stone Cold Sober" (99k to date)
- At #37: Frankie Ballard "It All Started With A Beer" (42k to date)
- At #39: Keith Urban "John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16 (663k to date)
- At #44: Dylan Scott "Crazy Over Me" (103k to date)
- At #47: The Cadillac Three "Graffiti" (4k DEBUT)
- At #49: Jordan Rager/Jason Aldean - "Southern Boy" (4k debut)
- At #60: Thomas Rhett "T-Shirt" (43k to date)
- At #84: Sam Riggs "Secondhand Smoke" (2k debut)
- At #100: Cam "Mayday" (4k to date)
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below.
- Chris Young "I'm Coming Over"
- Steven Tyler "Red White And You"
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (2/8/2016)*
|1||Thomas Rhett||Die A Happy Man||39,000||1,068,000|
|2||Sam Hunt||Break Up In A Small Town||28,000||1,101,000|
|3||Cole Swindell||You Should Be Here||28,000||225,000|
|4||L.Bryan/K.Fairchild||Home Alone Tonight||24,000||319,000|
|5||Brett Eldredge||Drunk On Your Love||24,000||147,000|
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.