Once again, The Voice's fall-cycle country artists have hit the chart with three of them (two of which hit the finale this week) in the Top Five. Behind Thomas Rhett at #1 with "Die A Happy Man" is Emily Ann Roberts with her version of Dolly Parton's "9 To 5" selling 35,000 copies. Sam Hunt sits at #3 with "Break Up In A Small Town" while Zach Seabaugh ends his run on The Voice with his version of "The Climb," the popular Miley Cyrus song. Rounding out the Top 5 is The Voice finale Barret Baber with "Ghost."
Top 10 Notes
Cam's "Burning House" is at #6 with sales now over 689k to date. Luke Bryan's duet with Karen Fairchild, "Home Alone Tonight," sits at #7 with sales of 96k. At #8 is Chris Stapleton's "Tennessee Whiskey." Chris Young's "I'm Comin' Over" is at #9 with sales of 596k to date while Blake Shelton jumps into the Top 10 thanks to his performance of "Gonna" from last week's results show of The Voice.
Notable Track Notes
Zac Brown Band's "Beautiful Drug" has now sold 136k to date while Brothers Osborne's "Stay A Little Longer" is there at 351k while The Voice contestant Shelby Brown's "Even God Must Get The Blues" scanned 26k last week. Barret Baber and Emily Ann Roberts singles from last week sit at #25 and #26 while LOCASH's "I Love This Life," Florida Georgia Line's "Confession," Carrie Underwood's "Heartbeat" and Lee Brice's "That Don't Sound Like You" all make a move up the charts.
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- At #31: Granger Smith: "Backroad Song" with 110k scanned to date
- At #35: Dierks Bentley: "Riser" with 161k scanned to date
- At #39: Cassadee Pope "I Am Invincible" with 5k scanned out of 22k total
- At #40: Jon Pardi "Head Over Boots" with 56k to date
- At #43: Rascal Flatts "I Like The Sound Of That" with 48k to date
- At #45: Brett Eldredge "Drunk On Your Love" with 23k to date
- At #55: Maren Morris "My Church" with 12k to date
- At #57: Old Dominion "Snapback" with 18k to date
- At #60: Hunter Hayes "21" with 117k to date
- At #73: Dolly Parton "Coat Of Many Colors" 146k to date
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below.
- Randy Houser "We Went"
- Sam Hunt "Take Your Time"
- Luke Bryan "Kick The Dust Up"
- Shelby Brown "Go Rest High On That Mountain"
- Emily Ann Roberts "Why Not Me"
- Tyler Farr "Better In Boots"
- Zach Seabaugh "Crazy Thing Called Love"
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (12/14/2015)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Thomas Rhett||Die A Happy Man||48,000||605,000|
|2||Emily Ann Roberts||9 To 5||35,000||35,000|
|3||Sam Hunt||Break Up In A Small Town||29,000||766,000|
|4||Zach Seabaugh||The Climb||27,000||27,000|