Usually when we do these chart rundowns you'll have one or two contestants from The Voice on them but this year we find four artists touching the top half of the chart with a trio of artists having hit the bottom rungs consistently before now. Newcomer Barrett Baber holds the #1 song this week with "I'd Love To Lay You Down" while last week's #1, Thomas Rhett (pictured above) is at #1 with his Gold and soon to be Platinum hit "Die A Happy Man." Emily Ann Roberts' "She's Got You" is at #3 and she also has the #18 song with last week's hit "Why Not Me." At #4 is Sam Hunt's Break Up In A Small Town" while Shelby Brown's take on Vince Gill's "Go Rest High On That Mountain" rounds out the T0p 5, giving The Voice contestants 3 of the Top 5 this week!
Top 10 Notes
Cam sits at #6 with her fast-rising hit "Burning House." Her album is out this coming Friday. Chris Stapleton's "Tennessee Whiskey" is at #7 while Kane Brown's "I Love That I Hate You" sits at #8 where it debuts with 17k scanned. Luke Bryan and Karen Fairchild's duet rises up to #9 with sales now at 76k (it's fast-tracking to Gold and possibly Platinum, though). Speaking of Gold, Chris Young's two week #1 "I'm Comin' Over" rounds out the Top 10.
Notable Track Notes
Zach Seabaugh's "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" debuts at #12 (the only country The Voice contestant to not hit the Top 10 -- which may lead to his ouster this week). Brothers Osborne's "Stay A Little Longer" is at #13 while Eric Church's "Mr. Misunderstood," Old Dominion's "Break Up With Him," LOCASH's "I Love This Life" and Chris Stapleton's "Nobody To Blame" are among the notable tracks. Also, we see Tyler Farr's "Better In Boots" debut at #28 this week.
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- Lee Brice "That Don't Sound Like You" at #32 with 6k scanned (128k overall)
- Kane Brown's "Used To Love You Sober" is at #40 with 123k to date
- Jon Pardi's "Head Over Boots" at #41 with 51k to date
- Dylan Scott's "Crazy Over Me" at #43 with 69k scanned to date
- Carrie Underwood's "Hearbeat" at #44 with 48k to date
- Vince Gill's "Go Rest High On That Mountain" at #47 with 648k to date
- Chris Stapleton's Grammy-nominated "Traveller" single at #50 with 92k to date
- Brett Eldredge's "Lose My Mind" (now Gold-certified) at #62 with 433k to date
- Brett Eldredge's "Drunk On Your Love" at #65 with 19k to date
- Sturgill Simpson's "The Promise" debuts at #75 with 2.4k with 13k to date
- Old Dominion "Snapback" at #77 with 16k to date
- Maren Morris "My Church" at #78 with 9k to date
- Conway Twitty's "I'd Love To Lay You Down" at #98 with 300k to date
- Maddie & Tae's "Fly" at #100 with 321k to date (may be final week on this chart).
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in the 'falling off" tally section linked below after the Top 30 Chart.
- Chris Janson "Buy Me A Boat"
- Dierks Bentley "Riser"
- Kelsea Ballerini "Dibs"
- Thomas Rhett "Crash And Burn"
- Keith Urban "John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16"
- Barrett Baber "Delta Dawn"
- Zach Seabaugh "Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not"
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (12/7/2015)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Barrett Baber||I'd Love To Lay You Down||47,000||47,000|
|2||Thomas Rhett||Die A Happy Man||45,000||557,000|
|3||Emily Ann Roberts||She's Got You||41,000||41,000|
|4||Sam Hunt||Break Up In A Small Town||27,000||737,000|
|5||Shelby Brown||Go Rest High On That...||21,000||21,000|