It wasn't by all that much (and looks like a tie on our chart) but Luke Bryan did indeed lose #1 to Thomas Rhett this week as "Die A Happy Man" holds down #1 after debuting at #2 two weeks ago and holding fort there yet again last week behind "Strip It Down." Sitting at #3 for another week is Cam's nearly Gold single "Burning House" (it may have already been certified Gold for sales and streaming). The only new song in this week's Top 10, let alone Top 5 is Sam Hunt's "Break Up In A Small Town." That single has now moved 483k to date and is already certified Gold and well on its way to Platinum. Rounding out the Top 5 is Keith Urban's latest chart-topper (Country Air Check/Mediabase) "John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16." He's now sold 527k downloads.
Top 10 Notes
At #6 is Old Dominion with their nearly-Gold single "Break Up With Him" The single is off of their soon to hit stores album Meat And Candy. Down to #7 is Carrie Underwood's "Smoke Break." The single has now surpassed 202k downloads to date. At #8 is Chris Janson's "Buy Me A Boat." The single has scanned 740k to date. Chris Young's Gold-certified "I'm Comin' Over" is at #9 with 405k scanned to date while Sam Hunt's "House Party," a song which has scanned 865k to date, and is already certified Platinum.
Notable Track Notes
Thomas Rhett's "Crash and Burn" re-enters the Top 30 at #11 after falling off due to Tangled Up pre-order sale fulfillments last week (that were counted months ago). This week's radio #1, Brett Eldredge's "Lose My Mind" is at #12 with 377k to date and likely will eventually be certified Gold (if it hasn't been already thanks to sales+streaming numbers). Brothers Osborne are at 235k to date while Eric Church is 3-4 weeks away from 1,000,000 downloads for "Like A Wrecking Ball." Maddie & Tae's latest hit, "Fly" is at #18 this week with 281k downloads while The Band Perry's "Live Forever," Josh Abbot Band's "Amnesia" and Randy Houser's "We Went" all re-enter the Top 30 downloads this week.
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- LOCASH at #32with "I Love This Life" and they have 113k scanned to date
- Charles Kelley "The Driver" debuts at #33 with 6,300k scanned to date.
- Lindsay Ell "By The Way" debuts at #37 with 5k sanned
- Jessie James Decker re-enters at #39 with "Lights Down Low" having scanned 36k to date
- Dierks Bentley "Riser" is at #42 with 94k scanned to date
- At #43 is Big & Rich with "Run Away With You" having sold 78k to date
- The Cadillac Three "White Lightning" at #47 with 100k scanned to date
- Florida Georgia Line at #49 with "Cruise" 7.4 million scanned to date
- Parmalee at #50 with "Already Callin' You Mine" with 111k scanned to date
- Deana Carter "Strawberry Wine" at #59 with 865k scanned to date
- Kelsea Ballerini at #74 with "Love Me Like You Mean It" officially scanning 500k this week (2,500 units for 500,400k total)
- Rascal Flatts "I Like The Sound Of That" at #82 with 16k to date.
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below.
- Tim McGraw "Top Of The World"
- Thomas Rhett/Jordin Sparks "Playing With Fire"
- Jake Owen "Real Life"
- Nashville Cast "Wake Me Up When It's Over"
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (10/12/2015)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Thomas Rhett||Die A Happy Man||39,000||112,000|
|2||Luke Bryan||Strip It Down||39,000||424,000|
|4||Sam Hunt||Break Up In A Small Town||21,000||483,000|
|5||Keith Urban||John Cougar...John 3:16||21,000||527,000|