Luke Bryan is still at #1 with "Strip It Down," the sophomore single from Kill The Lights. The song gained around 1k in week over week sales to hold off Thomas Rhett's sophomore single from the just-released Tangled Up, "Die A Happy Man." This single scanned 33k in its second week, the same week that the album released. at #3 is Cam's "Burning House," the strong sophomore single from the Arista Nashville/RCA Records artist. The single is trending towards Gold and has scanned 404k to date. Carrie Underwood's "Smoke Break" (the lead single from Storyteller) remains at#4 with 182k scanned to date. at #5 is Keith Urban's GOLD "John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16." It scanned 23k to bring sales to 505k to date.
Top 10 Notes
At #6 is Chris Janson's "Buy Me A Boat" with 721k scanned to date. Up to #7 is Old Dominion with their nearly-Gold single "Break Up With Him" The single is off of their soon to hit stores album Meat And Candy. At #8 is Sam Hunt's "House Party," a song which has scanned 850k to date and is already certified Platinum. Chris Young's Gold-certified "I'm Comin' Over" is at #9 with 405k scanned to date. Brett Eldredge's "Lose My Mind" is at #10 with 363k scanned.
Notable Track Notes
Sam Hunt's "Break Up In A Small Town" is at #11 with 461k scanned to date (it's already certified Gold). I suspect it'll hit the Top 10 next week where it'll stay through the rest of 2015. Kenny Chesney's two week Billboard Airplay #1 has scanned 192k to date while Brothers Osborne's breakout "Stay A Little Longer" is at #16. George Strait has the week's biggest debut with 10,000 fans buying a copy of the title track to new album Cold Beer Conversation. Maddie & Tae's "Fly" is at #20 this week with 271k scanned while Nashville Cast's "Wake Up When It's Over" jumps into the Top 30 with 9k fans buying the single after it debuted with 4k last week. Jana Kramer's "I Got The Boy" continues to jump up the charts and is trending to join "Why Ya Wanna" as a Gold-certified single before the song's radio chart run is over. Thomas Rhett and Jordin Sparks "Playing With Fire" is at #28 and is this week's last debut with 8k scanned.
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- Thomas Rhett" The Day You Stop Looking Back" debuts at #31 with 6k scanned.
- Randy Houser "We Went" at #33 with sales of 100k to date
- The Band Perry "Live Forever" at #37 with sales of 48k to date
- LOCASH at #38 with "I Love This Life" and they have 108k scanned to date
- Thomas Rhett "Learned It From The Radio" debuts at #42 with 4k scanned to date.
- Jason Aldean "Gonna Know Why We Were Here" at #43 with 81k to date
- Thomas Rhett "Single Girl" at #50 with 3k.
- George Strait" "Everything I See" at #55 with 3k scanned
- Ryan Kinder "Tonight" at #56 with 3k scanned (6k to date)
- Jon Pardi at #59 with 13k scanned to date.
- George Strait "It Was Love" with 3k scanned to date (#61 overall)
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below.
- Thomas Rhett "Crash And Burn" (it's likely to return next week)
- Blake Shelton's "Sangria"
- Joe Nichols' "Freaks Like Me"
- Lauren Alaina's "Next Boyfriend"
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (10/04/2015)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Luke Bryan||Strip It Down||41,000||386,000|
|2||Thomas Rhett||Die A Happy Man||33,000||73,000|
|4||Carrie Underwood||Smoke Break||24,000||182,000|
|5||Keith Urban||John Cougar...John 3:16||23,000||505,000|