With yesterday a national holiday, we're here one day late to bring you the latest rundown of the Top 30 Chart. Unlike the past few weeks, the Top 5 has quite a bit of movement within it and Luke Bryan's latest, "Strip It Down" risesfrom #3 to #1 with sales of 29k to date and 42k this week. Sitting at #2 is Cam's "Burning House," a song which is still just growing legs at radio. Cam has sold 272k of her biggest hit to date. Sitting at #3 is the just-certified Platinum "House Party" from Sam Hunt. The single has now scanned 751k (It has surpassed Platinum through sales + Streaming, just like how his previous hit "Take Your Time" is Double Platinum). Keith Urban's "John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16" single is at #4 with 399k scanned. This song will end up being another Gold single for Keith Urban. Rounding out the Top 5 is Chris Janson's Gold-certified Top 5 radio hit "Buy Me A Boat." The single is the lead track from his forthcoming, long-awaited debut album.
Top 10 Notes
Sitting at #6 is last week's #9 singleEric Church's "Like A Wrecking Ball", with 883k scanned to date (and just hitting Top 10 on radio airplay this week). At #7 is Luke Bryan's "Kick The Dust Up." The single has scanned 867K thus far. Thomas Rhett's "Crash And Burn" is at #8 with 638k to date. Carrie Underwood's "Smoke Break" is at #9 with 89k scanned in two weeks while Brett Eldredge's "Lose My Mind" is at #10 with 299k scanned to date.
Notable Track Notes
Old Dominion's break-out single "Break Up With Him" is up to #11 with 372k scanned to date while RCA Records Nashville label mate Chris Young's "I'm Comin' Over" is at #13 with 341k scanned to date. Maddie & Tae's "Fly" and Jason Aldean's "Tonight Looks Good On You" both rise up the chart this week while Dustin Lynch's "Hell of a Night" is at #21. Lynch's single hit #1 on the radio airplay charts today. at #26 is Sam Hunt's next single "Break Up In A Small Town." Sam has the most singles on this chart this week with three songs. Newcomers include Hunt's latest hit, Kelsea Ballerini's "Dibs" and Jana Kramer's "I Got The Boy."
Outside The Top 30 Notes
Thanks to Catalog, country music's Top 100 downloads had a slight 1.3% sales increase week over week (more than last week) with 837k total tracks downloaded.
- Darius Rucker "Wagon Wheel" at #32 with 3.28 million sold to date
- Danielle Bradbery "Friend Zone" debuts at #34 with 7,400 scanned
- Parmalee up 33 slots to #36 with "Already Calling You Mine." The single has scanned 89k to date
- Blake Shelton "Gonna" at #38 with 27k scanned to date
- Miranda Lambert "Mama's Broken Heart" with 1.96 million scanned to date
- Kip Moore "I'm To Blame" at #46 with 156k scanned to date
- LOCASH "I Love This Life" at #49 with 89k scanned to date
- Maddie & Tae "Girl In A Country Song" at 56 with 667k scanned to date
- Carrie Underwood "Blown Away" at #60 with 4k scanned this week for a total of 2.77 million scanned
- Jana Kramer "Circles" debuts at #61 with 4k scanned
- Miranda Lambert "The House That Built Me at #68 with 2.2 million scanned
- Jake Owen "Barefoot Blue Jean Night" at #69 with 2.3 million scanned
- Thomas Rhett "Vacation" debuts at #72 with 3.5k scanned
- Steve Earle at #75 with "Copperhead Road" at 1.04 million scanned
- Keith Urban "Somebody Like You" at #84 with 1.05 million scanned
- Shania Twain "Man! I Feel Like A Woman" at #92 with 853k scanned
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below.
- Brantley Gilbert "One Hell Of An Amen"
- Michael Ray "Kiss You In The Morning"
- Josh Abbott Band "Amnesia"
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (9/8/2015)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Luke Bryan||Strip It Down||42,000||219,000|
|3||Sam Hunt||House Party||35,000||751,000|
|4||Keith Urban||John Cougar...John 3:16||34,000||399,000|
|5||Chris Janson||Buy Me A Boat||33,000||611,000|