Randy Houser will be hitting the road this fall on his new headlining trek, We Went Tour. The multi-city tour will have Houser playing arenas across the country, with hitmakers Frankie Ballard and Craig Campbell joining him for the fun.
“We’ve had a blast touring with Luke [Bryan] this summer, and it’s been an incredible opportunity to play to some people we might not have played to before,” says Houser. “We’re really looking forward to building our show this fall, playing the arenas and getting to play some new music. Frankie and Craig are both great performers, and we’re ready to get out there and show people what we’re all about!”
Fans can expect a little bit of everything on the We Went Tour, as Houser draws from a deep catalogue of songs, from fan favorites like “Boots On” and “Whistlin’ Dixie” to smash hits such as “How Country Feels,” “Runnin’ Outta Moonlight” and “Like A Cowboy.” He will also perform new music from his forthcoming Stoney Creek Records album, including his current single, “We Went.” With skilled guitar-slinger Frankie Ballard -- who has two No. 1 hits of his own with “Helluva Life” and “Sunshine & Whiskey” and a Top 5-and-climbing single on the charts with “Young & Crazy” -- and the energetic Craig Campbell (“Outta My Head,” “Keep Them Kisses Comin’”) rounding out the bill, the We Went Tour will launch in full force in mid-November.
The first dates to be announced for the We Went Tour are as follows, with more shows and ticketing information to be revealed in the coming weeks:
- Friday, Nov. 20 – The Arena - Corbin, Ky.
- Saturday, Nov. 21 – Hobart Arena – Troy, Ohio
- Friday, Nov. 27 – Dow Events Center - Saginaw, Mich.
- Saturday, Nov. 28 – Old National Events Plaza - Evansville, Ind.
- Friday, Dec. 4 – La Crosse Center Arena - La Crosse, Wis.
- Saturday, Dec. 12 - Choctaw Events Center - Durant, Okla.
- Thursday, Dec. 17 - The Rave - Milwaukee, Wis.
- Friday, Dec. 18 - Akron Civic Center - Akron, Ohio