This week we find Luke Bryan holding down the top spot on the Top 30 Digital Country Singles: July 28, 2015 chart. His sales this week and former number one band, Little Big Town's sales have swapped spots almost exactly in the amount of downloads for the week. Bryan has now scanned 645k copies of "Kick The Dust Up" while Little Big Town has scanned over 1.532 million copies of "Girl Crush." Sam Hunt is at #3 with the Gold-eligible "House Party" (total is at 496k for the chart but in real time tracking, it has no doubt scanned 500k). Hunt's "Take Your Time" is at #4 with sales of 1.584 million downloaded tracks thus far. Luke Bryan's "Shut It Down," a pre-order download from Kill The Lights (out in 10 days) scanned 44k to debut at #5.
Top 10 Notes
Leading off the second half of the Top 30 Digital Country Singles: July 28, 2015 chart this week is Thomas Rhett's nearly Gold single "Crash And Burn." The single has moved 435k to date. Chris Janson's "Buy Me A Boat" is at #6 and is nearly Top 10 on the Airplay chart as well as it has scanned 398k to date. At #8 is Eric Church's "Like A Wrecking Ball," a single which has scanned 690k to date. Keith Urban's "John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16" is at #9 again this week with totals of 187k downloaded. At #10 is Blake Shelton's former #1 radio hit "Sangria." The single has now scanned 635k to date.
Notable Track Notes
Jason Aldean has scanned 405k copies of "Tonight Looks Good On You" while Cam's "Burning House" is up to 81k. Brantley Gilbert, who owns the #1 radio airplay with "One Hell of an Amen" is at 347k for the impactful track while Brett Eldredge's "Lose My Mind" has moved 175k thus far. Jake Owen has moved 156k copies of "Real Life" while RCA label mates Old Dominion have moved 260k copies of "Break Up With Him" to date. Kenny Chensey debuts on the chart with "Save It For A Rainy Day" as does Chase Rice's "Gonna Wanna Tonight," a single which has hit the Top 20 of country radio this week.
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- Jana Kramer "I Got The Boy" at #32 with sales of 210k to date
- Easton Corbin "Let's Ride" debuts at #36 with sales of 6,800 downloads
- David Nail "Nights On Fire" debuts at #40 with sales of 6,200 downloads
- Alan Jackson "Jim and Jack And Hank" at #41 with sales of 12k to date
- Dan+Shay "Nothin' Like You" up to #44 (7 slot jump) with sales of 78k to date
- Old Dominion "Nowhere Fast" up 14 places to #50 with 38k scanned to date
- Miranda Lambert "Smokin' And Drinkin'" at #55 with sales of 78k to date
- Kip Moore "I'm To Blame" at #57 with sales of 125k to date
- Sam Hunt "Break Up In A Small Town" at #58 with 380k to date
- Miranda Lambert "The House That Built Me" at #59 with sales of 2.183 million to date
- Kelsea Ballerini "Dibs" at #60 (up 18%) with sales of 48k to date
- Randy Houser "We Went" at #67 with sales of 43k to date
- Miranda Lambert "Little Red Wagon" at #69 with sales of 432k to date
- LOCASH at #70 with "I Love This Life" sales at 63k to date.
- Miranda Lambert "Mama's Broken Heart" at #86 with 1.92 million sold to date (3 weeks from Double Platinum)
- Carrie Underwood "Something In The Water" at #94 with 995k to date
- Big & Rich "Run Away With You at #100 with 41k scanned to date
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below.
- Brad Paisley "Crushin' It"
- Carrie Underwood "Little Toy Guns"
- Easton Corbin "Baby Be My Love Song."
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (7/20/2015)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Luke Bryan||Kick The Dust Up||57,000||645,000|
|2||Little Big Town||Girl Crush||51,000||1,532,000|
|3||Sam Hunt||House Party||45,000||496,000|
|4||Sam Hunt||Take Your Time||45,000||1,584,000|
|5||Luke Bryan||Strip It Down||44,000||44,000|