Little Big Town once again holds fort at #1 with "Girl Crush," a song which is hitting its peak as the #2 song in all of country music while also rising on the Hot AC and Adult Pop (AC) charts. The song may hold a 13th consecutive week at #1 this week but it'll soon be passed by either Luke Bryan's "Kick The Dust Up" or Sam Hunt's "House Party.' "Girl Crush" has now sold 1.482 million downloads. Meanwhile, Luke Bryan's "Kick The Dust Up" still sits at #2 and has now scanned over 588k tracks. Sam Hunt remains at #3 and #4 with his two latest hits but his current country radio hit "House Party" stays at #3, ahead of rising Mainstream Pop chart hit "Take Your Time." "House Party" has now scanned over 451k and will be Gold soon. Thomas Rhett's "Crash And Burn" sits at #5 on the Top 30 Digital Country Singles: July 22, 2015 chart and was certified Gold by the RIAA this week (It's at 398k scanned to date) and the certification includes streaming to get the 500k level for Gold as required by the RIAA. Note: An artist and or their label need to pay certification fees by RIAA to be certified. This is why some older singles don't end up being certified despite meeting levels for such things.)
Top 10 Notes
Sitting at #6 on this week's Top 30 Digital Country Singles chart is Eric Church's Gold-certified "Like A Wrecking Ball." The song has scanned 655k to date. At #7 is Chris Janson's "Buy Me A Boat," a song which has now scanned 361k to date. At #8 is Blake Shelton's Gold-certified "Sangria," a song which over 611k fans have now purchased. At #9 is Keith Urban with "John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16." He's sold 155k copies of the lead single from the upcoming album to date. Canaan Smith's recent Airplay #1 "Love You Like That" has now scanned 628k and is certified Gold.
Notable Track Notes
Old Dominion is up to #13 with "Break Up With Him." They've sold 244k copies of their nationwide breakout hit while Brett Eldredge's latest hit "Lose My Mind" has shifted 157k copies. Meanwhile, rising star Cam's "Burning House" has jumped into the Top 30 again, this time thanks to national airplay and its' also the only song on this week's chart to have a positive sales number over last week's 11day frame (a feat which would be hard to duplicate for most singles). Michael Ray's "Kiss You In The Morning" has scanned 204k to date while Chris Young's "I'm Comin' Over" is at 218k to date. Brothers Osborne's "Stay A Little Longer" enters the Top 30 for the first time, as do the latest singles from Frankie Ballard, Cole Swindell and Maddie & Tae ("Young & Crazy," "Let Me See Ya Girl" and "Fly," respectively).
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- Kenny Chesney "Save It For A Rainy Day" at #31 with 32k scanned to date (up 21%)
- Hunter Hayes "21" at #47 with 55k scanned to date
- Alan Jackson "Jim and Jack and Hank" at #48 with sales of 7k to date.
- Dan + Shay "Nothin' Like You" at #51 with sales of 72k to date
- Jerrod Niemann "Blue Bandana" at #53 with sales of 5k plus on its first week
- Aaron Lewis/George Jones "Country Boy" at #55 with total sales of 1.021 million (Platinum-eligible)
- Brett Eldredge "Fire" at #56 with sales of 5k to date
- Sam Hunt "Break Up In A Small Town" at #62 with sales of 376k to date
- Old Dominion at #64 with "Nowhere Fast" with 33k scanned to date
- LOCASH "I Love This Life" at #66 with 59k scanned to date
- Reba "Going Out Like That" at #70 with sales of 207k to date
- Drake White "It Feels Good" at #89 with sales of 46k to date
- Taylor Swift "Love Story" at #90 with sales of 5.872 million tracks to date
- Chase Rice "Ready Set Roll" at #98 with sales of 1.060 million tracks to date
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below.
- Steven Tyler "Love Is Your Name"
- Florida Georgia Line "Sippin' On Fire"
- Tim McGraw "Diamond Rings/Old Bar Stools"
- Lee Greenwood "God Bless The USA"
- Toby Keith "Courtesy of the Red White and Blue"
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (7/20/2015)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Little Big Town||Girl Crush||57,000||1,482,000|
|2||Luke Bryan||Kick The Dust Up||51,000||588,000|
|3||Sam Hunt||House Party||46,000||451,000|
|4||Sam Hunt||Take Your Time||45,000||1,539,000|
|5||Thomas Rhett||Crash And Burn||39,000||398,000|