Little Big Town once again holds fort at #1 with "Girl Crush," a song which is Top 10 on country radio and Top 30 on the Adult Pop (Hot AC) radio chart, with sales now at 1.33 million. This means they now WILL break the record for most-consecutive weeks, for a country group, at #1 on the Hot Country Songs chart when that chart is published tomorrow. It'll be their 11th consecutive week at #1 on that chart. Meanwhile, Luke Bryan's Kick The Dust Up" still sits at #2 and has now scanned over 500k tracks making it yet another Gold (and likely Platinum) single for the superstar. Sam Hunt remains at #3 and #4 with his two latest hits but his current country radio hit "House Party" swaps places with "Take Your Time" (a song which is at #28 on the pop radio chart this week). Blake Shelton's "Sangria" rounds out the Top 5 yet again. He's now scanned 561k+ copies of the track.
Top 10 Notes
Thomas Rhett's "Crash and Burn" is at #6 with sales of 337k to date while Chris Janson's up to #7 with "Buy Me A Boat" now at 306k to date. Eric Church's "Like A Wrecking Ball" slides down but gains sales #s week over week and has now scanned 600k to date. Lee Greenwood's annual visit to the chart is kinda a cool one as his iconic 1980s patriotic anthem "God Bless The USA" has now scanned over 1,000,000 copies, making it eligible for Platinum status. Keith Urban surpasses the 100k mark with "John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16."
Notable Track Notes
Jake Owen' "Real Life" has surpassed 100k, similarly, Kelsea Ballerini's "Love Me Like You Mean It" has surpassed 400k while Brett Eldredge "Lose My Mind" continues its sales rise. Michael Ray's "Kiss You In The Morning" sits at #18 with sales of 179k while Chris Young's "I'm Comin' Over" has scanned nearly 200k. Old Dominion surpass 200k with "Break Up With Him while Florida Georgia Line's Gold-certified "Sippin' On Fire" has now scanned 500k. Toby Keith's "Courtesy of the Red White And Blue" is at #24 with sales of 1.36 million tracks to date.
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- Cole Swindell "Let Me See Ya Girl" at #31 with 143k to date
- Frankie Ballard "Young And Crazy" at #32 with 125k to date
- Brothers Osborne "Stay A Little Longer" at #33 with 76k to date
- Toby Keith "American Soldier" at #44 with 926k to date.
- Kacey Musgraves "Biscuits" at #47 with sales of 135k to date
- Cam "Burning House" at #51 with sales of 35k to date
- Chase Rice "Gonna Wanna Tonight" at #52 with sales of 193k to date
- Hunter Hayes "21" at #54 with sales of 47k to date
- Martina McBride "Independence Day" at #56 with 549k to date (up 446%)
- Toby Keith "Made In America" at #57 with 813k to date (up 414%)
- Zac Brown Band "Toes" at #67 with 3.021 Million scanned to date
- Glen Campbell "I'm Not Gonna Miss You" at #73 with 70k scanned to date
- Old Dominion at #75 with "Nowhere Fast." Track sales up to 26k to date
- Locash "I Love This Life" at #76 with 52k scanned to date
- Kenny Chesney "Save It For A Rainy Day" at #79 with 19k to date
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below.
- Jana Kramer "I Got The Boy"
- Billy Currington "Don't It."
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (7/8/2015)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Little Big Town||Girl Crush||60,000||1,392,000|
|2||Luke Bryan||Kick The Dust Up||59,000||507,000|
|3||Sam Hunt||House Party||47,000||380,000|
|4||Sam Hunt||Take Your Time||45,000||1,468,000|