Rod Black has announced the dates for his headlining summer tour through Western Canada. Rod will be touring throughout the summer which will include a stop at Rockin RiverFest in Merritt BC alongside Lady Antebellum, Dierks Bentley, Dallas Smith, and Big & Rich. Rod Black continues to tour in support of his Top Twenty radio single "Keepin' On', which is currently available on iTunes.
"I was honored to be nominated for a BC Country Music Award and to be recognized for all the hard work we put into this new album," said Rod Black. "I'm excited to get out on the road and play these songs for fans. We've got some big shows coming up and we'll be embarking on a full nationwide tour later this Fall."
His latest single "Long Gone" is charting at #33 in the U.S. On a popular internet station called The Iceman's Top 40 country as well as a hand full of other internet country stations. Rod Black was recently nominated for a BCCMA in the category of "Rising Star". This award is presented to the artist (solo, duo or group) who had significant success during the eligibility period and who has not been previously nominated in a number of CCMA Artist Award Categories. Rod Black was also nominated earlier this year for Country Single of the Year Award at the Canadian Music week Awards.
Rod Black with Chris Buck band Tour Dates:
- July 01 - Langley, BC @ JRFM Canada Day Celebration
- July 03 - Langley, BC @ Baselines
- July 18 - Aldergrove, BC @ Aldergrove Fair Days
- July 19 - Vancouver, BC @ Roadhouse Bar(day)
- July 19 - Vancouver, BC @ Roxy
- July 24 - Prince George @ Caribou tailgate party
- July 25 - Sun Peaks, BC @ Sun Peaks Resort
- July 31 - Merritt , BC @ Rockin River Fest
- August 01 - Merritt, BC @ Rockin River Fest
- August 29 - Victoria, BC @ View Royal Casino
Rod Black Media Links:
- Website: Rodblackmusic.com
- Twitter: @rodblackband
- Instagram: @rodblackmusic
- Facebook: Rodblackofficial