The Top 5 songs on this week's chart are the same as last week with only the top 2 songs swapping spots. Luke Bryan's "Kick The Dust Up" swaps places with Little Big Town's "Girl Crush." With pop music airplay starting to get into gear for the song and Sam Hunt's "Take Your Time," both songs (which were not remixed for pop radio) are likely to remain here for a while. At #4 is Blake Shelton's "Sangria," a song approaching Gold. Rounding out the Top 5 of Country Music's Top 30 Digital Singles: Week of June 24, 2015 is Eric Church's "Like A Wrecking Ball." It hit Gold certification level this week.
Top 10 Notes
at #6 is Sam Hunt's second Top 10 song with "House Party" (his current country radio hit) fast approaching 300k downloads. Thomas Rhett's "Crash And Burn" is at #7 with sales of 261k to date while Chris Janson is at 235k with "Buy Me A Boat," a remarkable # for a song that some call "Bro 2.0" but we feel is just a good country song. Jason Aldean's 300k selling "Tonight Looks Good On You" is at #9 and the newly-certified GOLD "Love You Like That" sits at #10 for Canaan Smith.
Notable Track Notes
Kelsea Ballerini is at #1 on the radio charts while at #11 in the downloads chart. She's scanned 371k copies of her debut single to date. Keith Urban's "John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16" is at #12 after two weeks and has scanned 60k to date. Carrie Underwood's "Little Toy Guns" is at #14 with sales of 344k to date. A Thousand Horses' "Smoke" was certified Gold but has scanned under 500k to date but it'll get there in 2-3 weeks (it's at 445k right now). Old Dominion's fast-rising "Break Up With Him" is up to #18 with sales of 185k to date. Brett Eldredge is at #23 with "Lose My Mind." Newcomer Luke Combs debuts at #26 with "Hurricane" while Dustin Lynch enters the Top 30 for the first time since "Where It's At" dropped out with "Hell of a Night." Finally, Rascal Flatts returns after a one week absence with "Riot."
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- Florida Georgia Line's "Anything Goes" sits at #31 with sales now at 136k to date (10k this week)
- Jana Kramer "I Got The Boy" at #34 with sales at 169k to date
- Frankie Ballard "Young & Crazy" at #40 with sales of 106k to date
- Brothers Osborne up to #42 with "Stay A Little Longer" (sales of 58k to date and 8k this week)
- Chase Rice "Ride" at #49 with sales of 314k to date
- Hunter Hayes "21" at #52 with sales of 35k in 4 weeks
- Kip Moore "I'm To Blame" at #64 with sales of 103k to date
- RaeLynn "For A Boy" at #85 with total sales of 72k to date
- Kacey Musgaves "Dime Store Cowgirl at #91 with sales of 4k to date
- Hunter Hayes/Lady Antebellum "Where It All Begins" at #92 with 4k to date
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below.
- Kenny Chesney/Grace Potter "Wild Child"
- Luke Bryan "Games"
- Cam "Burning House"
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (6/24/2015)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Little Big Town||Girl Crush||73,000||1,264,000|
|2||Luke Bryan||Kick The Dust Up||65,000||388,000|
|3||Sam Hunt||Take Your Time||55,000||1,373,000|
|5||Eric Church||Like A Wrecking Ball||39,000||525,000|