At #1 on Country Music's Top 30 Digital Singles: Week of May 27, 2015 chart report is the biggest one week of sales for a country single in 2015 thus far, Luke Bryan's "Kick The Dust Up" single. Little Big Town's "Girl Crush" slides from #1 to #2 but it also gained nearly 13% in sales over last week. The track is now Platinum (it has already passed 1,000,000 by this point of the week in real time sales, the official number will hit next week). Blake Shelton's "Sangria" stays at #3. Sam Hunt's "Take Your Time" remains at #4 (with nearly 1.2 million tracks sold) while Eric Church's "Like A Wrecking Ball" is up to #6. The track has sold 384k to date (and is a good bet to hit Gold before it's done on the radio airplay charts).
Top 10 Notes
Florida Georgia Line leads the #6 through #10 slots this week with "Sippin' On Fire." The single has scanned 388k to date and like Eric Church's song, it's likely to hit Gold before it is done at radio (every single of theirs has been Gold or Platinum to date). A Thousand Horses debut single "Smoke" should eventually hit Gold as well but it'll be a slower rise at current sales levels as the single is approaching #1 on the radio airplay charts. It'll likely hit Gold before the summer is over but not as Quickly as Church or FGL's singles. Billy Currington's "Don't It" is at #8 this week with sales now over 300k for the #1 radio single in the USA this week. Speaking of future Gold singles, we have Chris Young's "I'm Comin' Over" with 94k after just two weeks of sales (and not much radio airplay yet) and at #10 we have Chris Janson's "Buy Me A Boat," a song which rises to #10 (which is enough to give Janson his best chart figure yet. He's now sold over 107k to date (10 weeks).
Notable Track Notes
Canaan Smith's "Love You Like That" has sold 448k to date and sits at #11 while Brantley Gilbert's "Bottoms Up" returns to this chart thanks to the remix with T.I. finally being available to fans. The song has sold 1.7 million tracks to date (that's the best-selling single of Brantley's career too). Kelsea Ballerini's "Love Me Like You Mean It" has now sold 281k to date and hit Top 10 on the Billboard chart, only the third solo female to do so in the past two years (the last female not named Carrie or Miranda to do so was Cassadee Pope with "Wasting All These Tears"). Carrie Underwood's "Little Toy Guns" is up to 269k scanned while Sam Hunt's "House Party" is at #22 with 179k scanned. Brad Paisley's "Crushin' It" hits the Top 30 once again and has now scanned 116k while Rascal Flatts have scanned 10k with "Riot" this week to hit the Top 30 with their equal Top 30 radio hit.
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- Brantley Gilbert's "Read Me My Riights" is at #31 with 10k scanned
- Sawyer Fredericks (winner of Season 8 of The Voice)'s "I'm A Man of Constant Sorrow is up to #32 with sales of 94k to date (10k last week for 102% increase)
- Randy Houser "We Went" at #33 with sales of 10k in its first week
- Jana Kramer "I Got The Boy" at #34 with nearly 130k to date
- Miranda Lambert "Little Red Wagon" at #37 with 384k to date
- Dustin Lynch "Hell of a Night" at #41 with sales up 46% last week with total sales now at 100k
- Old Dominion at #42 with "Break Up With Him." Song is up 32% and has scanned 134k to date
- Luke Bryan "Play It Again" has now scanned 2.139 million (#45 this week)
- LOCASH is at #55 with sales of 28k to date for "I Love This Life" (up 60% week over week)
- Zac Brown Band "Chicken Fried" 4.505 Million To date (#61 this week)
- Dierks Bentley "Drunk On A Plane" 1.297 million scanned (#71 this week)
- Meghan Linsey "Girl Crush" at #80 with sales of 67k to date
- Zac Brown Band Toes at 3 million downloads to date (eligible for 3x platinum) (#82)
- Tim McGraw "Live Like We Were Dying" at #84 with sales of 2.16 million to date
- Sam Hunt "Break Up In A Small Town" at #85 with sales of 342k to date
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below.
- Lee Brice "Drinking Class"
- Steven Tyler "Love Is Your Name"
- Dierks Bentley "Say You Do"
- Meghan Linsey "Tennessee Whiskey"
- Clare Bowen/Sam Palladio "I Will Never Let You Know"
New single(s) that may debut next week
- Tracks from "Traveller" (Chris Stapleton) and "4x4" (Granger Smith)
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (5/27/2015)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Luke Bryan||Kick The Dust Up||127,000||127,000|
|2||Little Big Town||Girl Crush||96,000||970,000|
|4||Sam Hunt||Take Your Time||38,000||1,170,000|
|5||Eric Church||Like A Wrecking Ball||30,000||384,000|