At #1 on Country Music's Top 30 Digital Singles: Week of May 20, 2015 chart report is Little Big Town's "Girl Crush" while Chris Young debuts very high with "I'm Comin' Over," the best one week performance and highest debut for a digital single in his career. Blake Shelton's "Sangria" slides to #2. Sam Hunt's "Take Your Time" is at #4 while Meghan Linsey rounds out the Top 5 with her performance of the Chris Stapleton take on "Tennessee Whiskey."
Top 10 Notes
With the #6-#10 slots on Country Music's Top 30 Digital Singles: Week of May 20, 2015 chart this week, we find Eric Church's "Like A Wrecking Ball," Florida Georgia Line's "Sippin' On Fire," A Thousand Horses's "Smoke," the debut of Steven Tyler's "Love Is Your Name" single at #9 and at #10, Zac Brown Band's "Homegrown" single
Notable Track Notes
Canaan Smith's "Love You Like That" has sold 425k to date and sits at #11 while Thomas Rhett's "Crash And Burn" has surpassed 100k (it's at 111k) this week to sit at #15. At #17 is the debut of Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio's "I Will Never Let You Know." Both Carrie Underwood's "Little Toy Guns" and Brantley Gilbert's "One Hell of an Amen" have gained sales this week as have Chris Janson's "Buy Me A Boat" and Eric Paslay's "She Don't Love You," Finally, Michael Ray's "Kiss You In The Morning" is at #25 and it, too, has gained sales (again) this week.
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- Brantley Gilbert's "Stone Cold Sober" debuts at #33 with sales north of 10k
- Frankie Ballard "Young & Crazy" is at #38 with sales at 8k for the week (a 50% increase); total: at 60k RTD
- Brett Eldredge "Lose My Mind" at #43 with sales up 12% to 6800 last week with total sales now 40k
- Rascal Flatts "My Wish" is at #43 with sales now at 2.765 million downloads to date
- Maddie & Tae "Fly" at #48 with sales at 86k to date (5% sales increase week over week)
- Old Dominion "Break Up With Him" at #51 and up 23% this week with sales now at 126k to date
- Keith Urban "Even The Stars Fall 4 U at #54 (5.8k weekly sales; 69k total sales to date)
- Jake Owen "What We Ain't Got" at #58 and up 231% this week (5.2k sales weekly; 369k to date)
- Mickey Guyton "Better Than You Left Me" at #68 with sales of 100k to date
- Carrie Undrewood "Something In The Water" at #70 with total sales of 955k to date
- Sam Hunt at #78 with "Break Up In A Small Town." Sales have exceeded 337k to date
- LoCash "I Love This Life" at #84 with sales of 4k last week and 22k to date
- Carrie Underwood (#86) "Before He Cheats" has scanned 4.131 million to date
- Miranda Lambert/Carrie Underwood "Something Bad" (#94) has scanned 1.027 million to date)
- Miranda Lambert's "Mama's Broken Heart" has scanned 1.914 million to date).
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below.
- Sam Hunt "House Party"
- Miranda Lambert "Little Red Wagon"
- Jana Kramer "I Got The Boy"
- Easton Corbin "Baby Be My Love Song"
Note: Songs marked with * were affected by digital album pre-orders dropping songs very far on the chart.
New single(s) that may debut next week
- Tracks from "Traveller" (Chris Stapleton) and "4x4" (Granger Smith)
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (5/20/2015)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Little Big Town||Girl Crush||85,000||874,000|
|2||Chris Young||I'm Comin' Over||71,000||71,000|
|4||Sam Hunt||Take Your Time||41,000||1,132,000|
|5||Meghan Linsey||Tennessee Whiskey||32,000||32,000|