At #1 on Country Music's Top 30 Digital Singles: Week of May 13, 2015 chart report is Little Big Town's "Girl Crush" while Blake Shelton's "Sangria" stays at #2. In fact, the entire Top 5 held onto their positions this week. Sam Hunt's "Take Your Time" is at #3 while Florida Georgia Line's "Sippin' On Fire" sits at #4. Rounding out the Top 5 is Eric Church's "Like A Wrecking Ball." "Fire" and "Ball" have both sold over 325k while "Time" has now scanned nearly 1.1 million downloads. Shelton's "Sangria" is over 200k while "Girl Crush" is at nearly 800k scanned.
Top 10 Notes
With the #6-#10 slots on Country Music's Top 30 Digital Singles: Week of May 13, 2015 chart this week, we find the return of Zac Brown Band's "Homegrown," a single which disappeared last week because of Pre-Sale configuration issues (#11 track "A Guy Walk Into A Bar" suffered the same fate). The single has now scanned 574k while A Thousand Horses sits at #7 with "Smoke." They've now scanned 306k to date. At #8 is Billy Currington's "Don't It." The single has scanned 259k to date while Canaan Smith is only 98k downloads away from a Gold single for "Love You Like That." Rounding out the Top 10 is Jason Aldean's "Tonight Looks Good On You."
Notable Track Notes
Kelsea Ballerini has sold nearly 250k copies of "Love Me Like You Mean It." She sits at #12 while Thomas Rhett's "Crash and Burn" is up to #14 with sales of 93k to date. Keith Urban and Eric Church have this week's #1 single with "Raise 'Em Up" and it has scanned 214k to date (surprisingly low but it is the 4th single from Urban's album FUSE. Easton Corbin and Brantley Gilbert's latest singles, "Baby Be My Love Song" and "One Hell of an Amen," respectively have both sold around 154k to date while Chris Janson's "Buy Me A Boat" jumps from #92 to #24 with a 267% sales increase. It has now scanned 68k to date. Sam Hunt's "House Party" returns to the Top 30 with sales of 154k already for the third single from his Gold-certified (and scanned) debut Montevallo.
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- Rascal Flatts "Riot" at #31 with sales of 115k to date
- Granger Smith/Earl Dibbles, Jr. "Country Boy Stuck" at #32 with sales of 10k to date
- Brad Paisley "Crushin' It" at #34 with sales of 96k to date
- Kacey Musgraves "Biscuits" at #41 with sales of 82k to date
- Chris Stapleton "Tennessee Whiskey" debuts at #44 with sales of 8.5k to date
- Brett Eldredge "Lose My Mind" at #47 with sales of 33k to date
- Granger Smith "Tonight" with sales of 6.3k at #50
- Old Dominion "Break Up With Him" at #59 with sales hitting 120k to date
- Carrie Underwood "Something In The Water" at #70 with sales at 950k to date
- Granger Smith "Backgroad Song" at #81 with sales of 49.2k to date
- Granger Smith "Tailgate Town" at #83 with sales of 4.3k to date
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below.
- Reba "Going Out Like That
- Tyler Farr/Jason Aldean "Damn Good Friends"
- Zac Brown Band "Tomorrow Never Comes"
- Corey Kent White "When I See You Smile"
Note: Songs marked with * were affected by digital album pre-orders dropping songs very far on the chart.
New single(s) that may debut next week
- Tracks from "Traveller" (Chris Stapleton) and "4x4" (Granger Smith)
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (5/13/2015)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Little Big Town||Girl Crush||76,000||789,000|
|3||Sam Hunt||Take Your Time||44,000||1,091,000|
|4||Florida Georgia Line||Sippin' On Fire||29,000||334,000|
|5||Eric Church||Like A Wrecking Ball||29,000||325,000|