While country music traditionalist Jon Pardi is working on his sophomore studio album, he is responding to fans’ demand for more music with his May 19 digital EP release, The B Sides, 2011-2014.
The B Sides features six previously unreleased tracks recorded for consideration for Pardi’s debut album, Write You A Song. Although they did not make the final track listing for Write You A Song, hence The B Sides title, Pardi continues to play many of these songs in his live show. Fans have learned the lyrics over time and sing along, yet have not been able to personally own the tracks until now.
As he did with ten of the titles on his Write You A Song, Pardi co-produced and co-wrote all of the songs on The B Sides.
Pardi is currently on tour with Alan Jackson on the Keepin’ It Country Tour. For tour dates, news and more, visit www.JonPardi.com.
The B Sides, 2011-2014 Track Listing:
1. Fightin’ The Fool (Jon Pardi, Bart Butler, Davy Ulbrich)
2. Over My Head (Jon Pardi, Trent Summar, Gary Nicholson)
3. Drinkin’ With Me (Jon Pardi, Britton Cameron, Doug Kahan)
4. Back on the Backroads (Jon Pardi, Davy Ulbrich, Rich McCready)
5. Rainy Night Song (Jon Pardi)
6. Borrowed Time (Jon Pardi, Keith Follese, Adrienne Follese)