At #1 on Country Music's Top 30 Digital Singles: Week of April 22, 2015 chart report is Little Big Town's "Girl Crush," the song has weathered 'controversy' to have high profile features on The Voice (where last week, Meghan Linsey performed it) and Sunday's mid-show spotlight on the ACM Awards from Dallas. The song is currently sitting at #2 all-genre on the download chart three days after it was performed on the award show. Sam Hunt's "Take Your Time," a song which has now sold over 944k to date, is at #2. Meghan Linsey's buzzworthy performance of "Girl Crush" sits at #3 with 44k fans buying the trackw while Zac Brown Band's "Homegrown" is at #4 with sales now over 502k, making it eligible for a Gold certification. It's also Billboard's Airplay #1 this week (for a third week). Rounding out the Top 5 is Florida Georgia Line's "Sippin' On Fire." The single has now scanned 239k.
Top 10 Notes
Cole Swindell's third single from his self-titled debut, "Ain't Worth The Whiskey" is at #6 with sales now at 605k while Eric Church's "Like A Wrecking Ball" sits at #7 this week. Miranda Lambert's "Little Red Wagon" is at #8 this week with sales now at 296k while George Strait's "Let It Go" debuts at #9 with sales at 27k in just 5 days on the chart. A Thousand Horses' "Smoke" rounds out the Top 10 and has scanned 234k to date.
Notable Track Notes
Blake Shelton's "Sangria," Kenny Chesney's "Wild Child," Keith Urban and Eric Church's "Raise 'Em Up," Reba's "Going Out Like That," Jason Aldean's "Tonight Looks Good On You," and Brad Paisley's "Crushin' It" all benefitted from ACM Awards performances. Other notables include Carrie Underwood's "Little Toy Guns," Tyler Farr's "A Guy Walks Into A Bar" (Which has canned 401k), Chris Young's "Lonely Eyes" and Easton Corbin's "Baby Be My Love Song." All their sales figures can be viewed on the linked chart below.
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- Jana Kramer "I Got The Boy" at #32 with sales at 80k and up 19%
- Thomas Rhett "Make Me Wanna" at #33 with sales at 585k
- Rascal Flatts "Riot" at #34 with sales up 120% and at 80k
- Corey Kent White" at #39 with sales at 8.3k
- Luke Bryan "I See You" up to #40 with 37% increase. Sales now at 514k to date (Gold Eligible)
- Kenny Chesney "American Kids" at #46 with sales at 1.266 million
- Little Big Town "Day Drinking" at #47 (up 92%). Total Sales: 671k
- Maddie & Tae "Fly" at #51. Total Sales: 63k
- Lee Brice "I Don't Dance" up 32% (Sales at 1.255 million)
- Jason Aldean "Why" at #69 with sales up 882%. Total: 675k
- Bryan Lanning "Who Knew" at #76. Sales 4,600
- Dierks Bentley "Riser" up to #79 with sales of 4300 last week. Total: 41k
- Chris Janson at #81 w/"Buy Me A Boat". Sales at 48k.
- Reba "Fancy" sales at 588k to date up 119% thanks to ACM Awards performance
- Reba Feat. Jennifer Nettles "Enough" 11k to date
- #100: Alan Jackson "Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning" (368k to date and up a whopping 487%!)
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below.
- Darius Rucker "Homegrown Honey"
- Florida Georgia Line "Sun Daze"
- Brett Eldredge "Lose My Mind"
New single(s) that may debut next week
- Brett Eldredge "Drive Me Crazy"
- Eric Church "Pledge Allegiance To The Hag (Live)"
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (4/22/2015)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Little Big Town||Girl Crush||98,000||522,000|
|2||Sam Hunt||Take Your Time||58,000||944,000|
|3||Meghan Linsey||Girl Crush||44,000||44,000|
|4||Zac Brown Band||Homegrown||39,000||502,000|
|5||Florida Georgia Line||Sippin' On Fire||35,000||239,000|