At #1 on Country Music's Top 30 Digital Singles: Week of April 8, 2015 chart report is Sam Hunt's "Take Your Time," a song which has now sold over 772k to date. Little Big Town's buzzworthy "Girl Crush" is at #2 while Cole Swindell's third single from his self-titled debut, "Ain't Worth The Whiskey," is up to #3 with sales now suprassing the 500k mark (it was already certified Gold by the RIAA). Zac Brown Band's 10 week old "Homegrown" is at #4 with the track having now sold 381k to date (and still gaining again). It's also Billboard's Airplay #1 this week (for a second week). Rounding out the Top 5 is Eric Church's "Like A Wrecking Ball." The single has now been downloaded (legally) 186k times to date.
Top 10 Notes
Florida Georgia Line's "Sippin' On Fire" is at #6 with sales now at 171k while A Thousand Horses hold down #7 with "Smoke" now at 182k scanned. Sitting at #8 is Canaan Smith's "Love You Like That."The single has now sold 295k while Miranda Lambert's "Little Red Wagon" is at #9 with sales now at 248k to date. Rounding out the Top 10 is Carrie Underwood's "Little Toy Guns." She's now sold 147k copies of the second single from Greatest Hits: Decade #1.
Notable Track Notes
Lee Brice's "Drinking Class" sits at #11 with sales now at 625k to date with Darius Rucker's "Homegrown Honey" is at #13 with 347k to date. Chris Young's "Lonely Eyes" is at #14 with sales now at 428k while he's pushing to hit #1 on Billboard or Mediabase. Songs returning to the Top 30 include Zac Brown Band's "Chicken Fried" (sales of nearly 4.5 million paid downloads), Jason Aldean's "Burnin' It Down" (sales at nearly 1.6 million paid downloads) and Brad Paisley's "Crushin' It" (which will really have to "crush it" to overcome a lackluster sales path so far of 49k (it's a Top 20 single for the iconic singer).
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- Darius Rucker "Wagon Wheel" at #33 with legal downloads now at 3.15 million
- Jason Aldean "Tonight Looks Good On You" at #37 with legal downloads now at 86k (108% week over week sales increase)
- Jana Kramer "I Got The Boy" at #39 with sales now at 60k after 8 weeks (up 22%)
- Brantley Gilbert "One Hell of an Amen" at #42 with sales now at 100k
- Reba "Going Out Like That" at #43 with paid downloads at 77k
- Luke Bryan "I See You" at #44 with paid downloads at 500k (Gold
- Easton Corbin "Baby Be My Love Song" up 54% to #50 with 88k paid downloads to date
- Sam Hunt at #51 with "Break Up In A Small Town" at 308k (without being a single)
- Tyler Farr at #61 with "Withdrawls"
- Carrie Underwood "Before He Cheats" at #66 (like many listed here, a 69¢ iTunes sale helped) with sales at 4.110 million
- Old Dominion "Break Up With Him" at #71 with sales of 96k before it really breaks out on terrestrial radio
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below.
- Kacey Musgraves "Biscuits"
- Granger Smith "Backroad Song"
- Chris Janson "Buy Me A Boat"
New singles that may debut next week
- Thomas Rhett "Crash And Burn" (likely a Top 5 if not #1 debut).
- George Strait "Let It Go"
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (4/09/2015)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Sam Hunt||Take Your Time||60,000||831,000|
|2||Little Big Town||Girl Crush||51,000||381,000|
|3||Cole Swindell||Ain't Worth The Whiskey||46,000||540,000|
|4||Zac Brown Band||Homegrown||42,000||423,000|
|5||Eric Church||Like A Wrecking Ball||27,000||186,000|