At #1 on Country Music's Top 30 Digital Singles: Week of March 25, 2015 chart report is Sam Hunt's "Take Your Time" a song which has now sold over 658k to date while Zac Brown Band's 10 week old "Homegrown" stays at #2 with the track having now sold 340k to date. Cole Swindell's third single from his self-titled debut, "Ain't Worth The Whiskey," is at #3 with sales now at 467k to date. Little Big Town returns to the Top 5 with "Girl Crush" still selling remarkably well while failing to hit radio's heart (it'll likely finish as 'just' a Top 20 radio hit). Still, it's sold 270k and is a good bet to go at least Gold before everything is said and done. Rounding out the Top 5 is the pictured Kacey Musgraves. She lands at #5 with 25k fans enjoying some homemade "Biscuits."
Top 10 Notes
LMiranda Lambert's "Little Red Wagon" is at #6 with sales now at 204k to date. At #7 is A Thousand Horses' "Smoke," a song which is picking up steam and has now scanned 136k in 12 weeks on the chart. at #8 is a surprise entry, the self-released new single "Buy Me A Boat" from Chris Janson. The singer, who is without a label because they closed last year, earned some early airplay from The Bobby Bones Show last Friday and the song sold 21k over the weekend just on word of mouth and that show's airplay alone. Eric Church sits at #9 with "Like A Wrecking Ball" having sold 136k to date. Lee Brice's newly certified Gold "Drinking Class" rounds out the top 10 with sales now at 584k to date.
Notable Track Notes
Chris Young's "Lonely Eyes" is at #11 with sales now at 389k while Florida Georgia Line's "Sippin' On Fire" debuts in the Top 30 at #13 (up from #31) with sales now at 123k and fast-rising. Chase Rice's "Ride" has scanned 192k on the strength of SiriusXM Airplay. Blake Shelton and Ashley Monore's "Lonely Tonight" has been certified Gold and sits at 20. Canaan Smith's "Love You Like That" has scanned 1/4 a million units and sits at #23 while Mickey Guyton's "Better Than You Left Me" sits at #30 with sales improving thanks to her national TV debut. Sales are now at 57k with 10k in just this week alone.
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- Kenny Chesney/Grace Potter "Wild Child" at #31 with 63k downloads to date
- Josh Turner "Lay Low" at #44 with sales of 109k
- Sawyer Fredericks "Man Of Constant Sorrow" at #45 with sales of 41k
- Sam Hunt "Break Up In A Small Town" at #46 with sales of 296k
- Reba "Going Out Like That" at #47 with sales of 62k (up 47%)
- Old Dominion "Break Up With Him" at #58 with sales at 87k
- Hunter Hayes "I Want Crazy" at #67 with sales of 1.762 million
- Michael Ray "Kiss You In The Morning" at #70 with sales at 16k in 3 weeks.
- Chase Rice "Ready Set Roll" at #87 with sales at 1.008 million.
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
Note: Songs falling out of the Top 30 chart can be viewed in new 'falling off" tally section linked below.
- RaeLynn "For A Boy"
- Luke Bryan "Spring Breakdown"
- Luke Bryan "You And The Beach"
- Luke Bryan "My Ol' Bronco"
New singles that may debut next week
- Granger Smith "Backroad Song"
- Reba Pre-Sale.
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (3/26/2015)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Sam Hunt||Take Your Time||58,000||716,000|
|2||Zac Brown Band||Homegrown||38,000||340,000|
|3||Cole Swindell||Ain't Worth The Whiskey||27,000||467,000|
|4||Little Big Town||Girl Crush||25,000||270,000|