At #1 on Country Music's Top 30 Digital Singles: Week of February 27, 2015 chart is Sam Hunt's "Take Your Time" a song which has now sold over 488k to date while Zac Brown Band's 6 week old "Homegrown" moves up again to #2 the track has now sold 196k to date. Thomas Rhett's "Make Me Wanna" stays at #3 this week with sales of 26k to bring totals for the single over 485k while Cole Swindell's third single from his self-titled debut, "Ain't Worth The Whiskey," jumps to #4 from #8 with sales now at 364k to date. Blake Shelton and Ashley Monroe's "Lonely Tonight" sits at #5 with sales now at 422k to date.
Top 10 Notes
Luke Bryan's "I See You" sits at #6 with sales approaching Gold (with 443k scnned) while Florida Georgia Line's "Sun Daze" is at #7 this week with sales now at 516k to date, making it Gold Eligible while Lee Brice's "Drinking Class" is also Gold eligible with 505k fans now owning the second single from I Don't Dance. Jason Aldean's "Burnin' It Down" is at #9 with sales now over 1.5 million strong. Not bad for a "risky" single choice. Finally, rounding out the Top 10 is Jason Aldean's "Just Gettin' Started." It's a big radio hit but is sitll competing with "Burnin' It Down" for sales, a fact that also afflicted Florida Georgia Line's "Sun Daze" (vs. "Dirt").
Notable Track Notes
While it's struggling to stay afloat on the charts, Little Big Town's "Girl Crush" continues to do well on the Country Music's Top 30 Digital Singles: Week of February 27, 2015 chart, the same which can be said for fellow struggling "What We Ain't Got" from Jake Owen. Eric Church's "Talladega" is now Gold eligible with sales 502k scanned. Chris Young's "Lonely Eyes" and Randy Houser's "Like A Cowboy" both have surpassed the 300k sales figure while Glen Cambpell's multi-Grammy-winning "I'm Not Gonna Miss You" rises up the charts by over 600% thanks to Tim McGraw's Oscar performnce of the track. With a full week of digital sales this week, look for the song to remain a strong-selling track. Sam Hunt's "Leave The Night On" has scaned Platinum this week with sales now at 1.002m.
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- Eric Church "Like A Wrecking Ball" Jumps 68.9% to #31 and has scanned 71k to date
- Kristian Bush "Trailer Hitch" at #32 with 103k scanned to date
- Sam Hunt "Break Up In A Small Town" at #40 with 271k scanned to date
- Old Dominion "Break Up With Him" At #46 and up to 68k scanned the week they sign with RCA Nashville
- Sam Hunt "Make You Miss Me" at #52 with sales now at 121K
- Kenny Chesney "Wild Child" at #59 with 30k scanned to date
- Tim McGraw "Diamond Rings & Old Bar Stools" at #60 with 26k scanned to date
- Michael Ray "Kiss You In The Morning" debuts at #73 with over 4,000 scanned.
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
- Jana Kramer "I Got The Boy"
- Rae Lynn "God Made Girls"
- Thomas Rhett "When I Was Your Man"
New singles that may debut next week
- Pete Scobell Band -"Hearts I Leave Behind"
- Luke Bryan "Spring Breakdown"
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (2/25/2015)*
*Chart Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth.
|1||Sam Hunt||Take Your Time||51,000||488,000|
|2||Zac Brown Band||Homegrown||26,000||196,000|
|3||Thomas Rhett||Make Me Wanna||26,000||485,000|
|4||Cole Swindell||Ain't Worth The Whiskey||25,000||364,000|