Carrie Underwood dominates the #1 position on the charts but Blake Shelton has the overall story this week as he places three singles in the Top 30, more than any other artist, including Sam Hunt (who has 'only' two this week). "Something In The Water" has now sold 466k downloads since release while Tim McGraw's "Shotgun Rider" sits at #2 with 260k scanned to date. Jason Aldean's "Burnin' It Down" and Sam Hunt's "Leave The Night On" remain at #3 and #4 this week with sales of 1.235 million and 809 thousand, respectively. "Sun Daze" from digital sales stars Florida Georgia Line rises to #5 with 22k fans buying the second single from Anything Goes. The duo has now sold 156k copies of the single to date.
Top 10 Notes
Lee Brice's "Drinking Class" sits at #6 with sales now at 187k while Blake Shelton's "Neon Light" slides down to #7 (from #5) with sales now at 407k to date (it'll hit Gold sometime soon). Eric Church's "Talladega" is at #8 with sales of 188k to date while Blake Shelton's protege on "The Voice," Craig Wayne Boyd, debuts at #9 with "You Look So Good In Love." He sold 19k copies of his single last week. Brad Paisley remains at #10 with 19k sold for "Perfect Storm," his latest hit from Moonshine In The Trunk
Notable Track Notes
Keith Urban's "Somewhere In My Car" slides down to #11 this week while Maddie And Tae are at #13 with "Girl In A Country Song." They've already been certified Gold for the track but have just scanned over 400k this week. RaeLynn's "God Made Girls" scanned past the 200k mark for the first time while Sam Hunt's new single"Take Your Time" sits at #18 with 55k scanned to date. New tracks on this week's chart include Luke Bryan's "I See You," Blake Shelton/Ashley Monroe's "Lonely Tonight," Blake Shelton's juggernaut hit "God Gave Me You," Cole Swindell's "Ain't Worth The Whiskey," Jake Owen's "What We Ain't Got," Chris Young's "Lonely Eyes," and Jason Aldean's "Just Gettin' Started."
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- Randy Houser "Like a Cowboy" at #37 with 175k scanned to date
- Eric Paslay "She Don't Love You" at #40 with 56k scanned to date
- Carrie Underwood "Jesus Take The Wheel" at #59 with 2.349 million scanned to date
- Dolly Parton "Jolene" at #92 with 566k digital singles sold to date
- Kristian Bush "Trailer Hitch" at #93 with 24k singles sold to date.
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
- Parmalee - "Close Your Eyes"
- Scotty McCreery - "Feelin' It"
- Luke Bryan - "Roller Coaster"
- Craig Wayne Boyd - "Some Kind Of Wonderful"
- Lady Antebellum - "Bartender"
- Luke Bryan - "Play It Again"
- Miranda Lambert/Carrie Underwood - "Somethin' Bad"
- Sam Hunt - "Make You Miss Me"
New singles that may debut next week
- Various Christmas tracks
- Craig Wayne Boyd - "Walk The Line"
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (11/26/2014)*
*Chart features only songs within Mediabase Top 50 singles. Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth. k=1,000
|1||Carrie Underwood||Something In The Water||43,000||466,000|
|2||Tim McGraw||Shotgun Rider||36,000||26,000|
|3||Jason Aldean||Burnin' It Down||23,000||1,235,000|
|4||Sam Hunt||Leave The Night On||23,000||809,000|
|5||Florida Georgia Line||Sun Daze||22,000||156,000|