Orange County /Los Angeles-based Americana string band Moonsville Collective has signed a management and label deal with Rock Ridge Music. The band's albums will be distributed nationwide via Rock Ridge's distribution partner ADA.
“Signing with Rock Ridge is an exciting move forward for the Moonsville family," says vocalist/guitarist/banjoist Ryan Welch It was a decision based on relational trust and mutual attraction. It's Moonsville's first step onto the proverbial music label bridge and the Rock Ridge bridge is a sturdy one. We're greatly anticipating the re-issuing of our last record and the release of our new album, both under the push and guidance of Rock Ridge Music. The story begins!”
Rock Ridge Music CEO Tom Derr says, “I had an immediate connection with the band, both from a work ethic and music angle, and, of course, their love of Levon Helm!"
On November 18, Rock Ridge Music will reissue the band's 2013 album Cradle To The Grave paired with a live EP originally known as The Salamander Sessions. The band is currently working on an as-yet-untitled self-produced album of new material for a spring 2015 release.
“We’ve gotten into a deeper, more personal songwriting side of things on the new album,” double bass player Seth Richardson says. “The lyrics reflect a much more personal approach than any of our past songs have had.”
The current Moonshine Collective Tour Schedule can be viewed below. Visit www.moonshinecollective.com for more information.
MOONSVILLE COLLECTIVE TOUR SCHEDULE:
- 11/18 – Los Angeles, CA / Bootleg Theater (with Grace & Tony, Sam Outlaw)
- 11/19 – Long Beach, CA / Alex’s Bar (with Grace & Tony, Ruby Force)
- 11/21 – Santa Ana, CA / Constellation Room
- 11/22 – Pioneertown, CA / Pappy & Harriet’s (with Shadow Mountain Band)
- 11/29 – Hermosa Beach, CA / Saint Rocke (with The White Buffalo)
- 12/11 – Costa Mesa, CA / The Wayfarer (with Dustbowl Revival)
- 1/10 – Los Angeles, CA / Hotel Café (with Sean Watkins, Ruby Force)