Sam Hunt dominates the Top 30 with three tracks in the Top 12 and 4 in the Top 30, including the certified Platinum #3 song this week, "Leave The Night On." He's right behind last week's #1 and #2 songs, "Burning It Down" from Jason Aldean and "Something In The Water" from Carrie Underwood, respectively. Aldean is over 1.1 million tracks sold while Underwood's latest anthem is at 282k (look for a major sales boost from the CMA Awards to follow tonight). Tim McGraw's "Shotgun Rider" is up to #4 and has now sold 134k to date while Blake Shelton's "Neon Light" sits at #5 with sales now at 333k to date. Hunt, for his part has the #1 single on the radio charts and the #1 album in Country Music (thanks to Taylor Swift going pop).
Top 10 Notes
The road in the Top 10 is almost over for Florida Georgia Line's "Dirt." The single has now scanned nearly 1.1 million downloads to date. Sam Hunt's "Make You Miss Me" debuts at #7 and sold 21k tracks in one week. Lee Brice also sold 21k with "Drinking Class," his latest anthem. The song has now sold 122k to date. Maddie & Tae's "Girl In A Country Song" is at #9 with sales of 346k while Eric Church's "Talladega" rounds out the Top 10 with sales of 126k to date.
Notable Track Notes
Frankie Ballard's "Sunshine And Whiskey" has surpassed the 500k sales mark to give Frankie his second-consecutive Gold single, along with "Helluva Life." Sam Hunt's "Take Your Time" debuts at #12 while "Speakers" debuts at #22 with sales of 18k and 12k, respectively. Chase Rice's Platinum-certified single "Ready Set Roll" is sliding down the chart but he still has a second song on the charts, the pop-leaning "Ride," a bonus track off of his iTunes album. Luke Bryan's "Roller Coaster" is now Gold with sales surpassing the 500k mark. It's the fifth single from Crash My Party to be Gold or Platinum.
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- Chris Young "Lonely Eyes" at #36 with sales now at 53k (7.4k this week)
- Jake Owen "What We Ain't Got" up 18% over last week and at #37 with sales totalling 108k
- Dallas Smith "Wastin' Gas" debuts at #40 with 6,300k sold.
- Sam Hunt "Single For The Summer" debuts at #45 with sales of 5,500.
- Rodney Atkins "Eat Sleep Love You Repeat" debuts at #54 with sales of 4,800.
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
- Luke Bryan - "Play It Again"
- Billy Currington - "Don't It"
- Brantley Gilbert/Thomas Rhett/Justin Moore - "Small Town Throwdown"
- Little Big Town - "Girl Crush"
- Florida Georgia Line/Luke Bryan - "This Is How We Roll"
New singles that may debut next week
- Maddie & Tae's EP tracks
- Songs performed on the CMA Awards
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (11/5/2014)*
*Chart features only songs within Mediabase Top 50 singles. Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth. k=1,000
|1||Jason Aldean||Burnin' It Down||37,000||1,139,000|
|2||Carrie Underwood||Something In The Water||34,000||282,000|
|3||Sam Hunt||Leave The Night On||31,000||722,000|
|4||Tim McGraw||Shotgun Rider||28,000||134,000|
|5||Blake Shelton||Neon Light||26,000||333,000|