Garth Brooks spent the morning in Nashville giving a preview of his highly-anticipated new album, Man Against Machine, set to be released everywhere on November 11th. Naming it one of his most personal pieces of work to date, the singer/songwriter sampled the 14-track album for the eager crowd at Sony Nashville’s offices before giving a powerful acoustic performance of “Mom,” written by Don Sampson and Wynn Varble.
The star also gave fans a sneak peek at the record on Halloween.
Garth, who in 2000, was certified by the RIAA as the #1-selling solo artist in U. S. history and has sold 134 million albums to date, virtually receiving every music award possible, continues his world tour in Lexington, KY this evening.
Garth Brooks Man Against Machine tracklist:
- Man Against Machine (Larry Bastian/Jenny Yates/Garth Brooks)
- She's Tired of Boys (Amanda Williams/Garth Brooks)
- Cold Like That (Steven Lee Olsen/Melissa Peirce/Chris Wallin)
- All-American Kid (Craig Campbell/Brice Long/Terry McBride)
- Mom (Don Sampson/Wynn Varble)
- Wrong About You (Adam Wright)
- Rodeo and Juliet (Bryan Kennedy/Garth Brooks)
- Midnight Train (Melissa Peirce/Matthew A. Rossi)
- Cowboys Forever (Wynn Varble/John Martin/Dean Dillon)
- People Loving People (Lee Thomas Miller/Chris Wallin/busbee)
- Send 'Em On Down the Road (Marc Beeson/Allen Shamblin)
- Fish (Chris Wallin/Wynn Varble)
- You Wreck Me (Stephanie Bentley/Kevin Kadish/Dan Muckala)
- Tacoma (Caitlyn Smith/Bob DiPiero)