Jason Aldean remains the dominant force on the charts this week with three of the Top 10 track downloads in Country Music. "Two Night Town" takes over for "Sweet Little Somethin'" while the rest of the Top 5 remains the same with Florida Georgia Line's "Dirt" at #3, Kenny Chesney's "American Kids" at #4 and Sam Hunt's "Leave The Night On" at #5. All of these songs are behind Aldean's "Burnin' It Down" single which holds down #1 once again.
Top 10 Notes
"Sweet Little Somethin'" From Aldean drops to #6 this week while Blake Shelton's "Neon Light" sits at #7. At #8 is Lady Antebellum's "Bartender" and the track has now sold 870in advance of the trio's upcoming release of 747. At #9 is Maddie & Tae, with this week's Riser of the Week. "Girl In A Country Song" has now sold nearly 200k downloads while the duo preps the November release of their debut EP. Rounding out the Top 10 is Luke Bryan's "Roller Coaster." The #5 single from Crash My Party has moved 375k tracks.
Notable Track Notes
. Sam Hunt's "Break Up In A Small Town" remains in the Top 30 at #23 while Brett Eldredge's "Mean To Me" ries to #19 from #29 this week. Chase Rice's "Ready Set Roll" gained in sales over last week, COle Swindell's "Hope You Get Lonely Tonight" is at #18 while "The Big Revival" from Kenny Chesney debuts at #14. Lady Antebellum's "I Did With You" debuts at #16. Keith Urban's "Somewhere In My Car" sits at #27. Finally, Easton Corbin's "Baby Be My Love Song" debuts at #21 with 15k scanned.
Outside The Top 30 Notes
- Jake Owen's "What We Ain't Got" jumps up to #31 with sales quickly rising on the passionate ballad (total sales are now 63k in four weeks on this chart)
- Scotty McCreery "Feelin' It" sits at #36 with another 8k scanned this week for a total of 143k tracks sold to date
- Brad Paisley's "Perfect Storm" is up to #47 with sales now at 24k
- 9/11 helps Alan Jackson's "Where Were You (When The World Stopped Turning)" Jump from 56 tracks sold to 6k in one week, good for a 927% sales increase and a slot at #49 last week
- Thomas Rhett's "Make Me Wanna" is up to #67 with sales at 103k to date
Songs falling out of the Top 30 This Week
- Tim McGraw "Overrated"
- Justin Moore "Home Sweet Home"
- Brad Paisley "River Bank"
- Lee Brice "Good Man"
New singles that may debut next week
- Jason Aldean, Josh Turner, Jackie Lee, Tracy Lawrence, Florida Georgia Line and Tracks from George Strait's live album and Tim McGraw's new release.
The Top 30 Digital Country Singles (09/17/2014)*
*Numbers rounded to nearest thousandth. k=1,000
|1||Jason Aldean||Burnin' It Down||79,000||815,000|
|2||Jason Aldean||Two Night Town||53,000||53,000|
|3||Florida Georgia Line||Dirt||47,000||827,000|
|4||Kenny Chesney||American Kids||42,000||846,000|
|5||Sam Hunt||Leave The Night On||37,000||498,000|