The Seven-time Grammy winning trio returns with full details about their new album co-produced with Nathan Chapman. The 11 track 747 features “Bartender,” one of their fastest rising singles to date (and already Gold).
“We unanimously knew that our album title had to be 747,” said Lady A’s Hillary Scott. “The track itself has this pushing, driving spirit about it that sums up our attitude right now. We are pushing ourselves as a band and as songwriters…taking ourselves out of our comfort zone and not taking ourselves too seriously. There's an urgency and an energy to it that we've never released before."
“We are so ready to get this music out,” continued Charles Kelley. “To get the reaction we’ve gotten from ‘Bartender’ has only made us more fired up about the rest of these songs!”
“We had the opportunity to write with some new songwriters and really dig for outside songs that were songs we wish we’d written,” added Dave Haywood. “As we took them into the studio, we changed our approach and challenged ourselves to try some new things that were outside of what we’d done before."
Lady Antebellum's 747 hits stores on September 30, 2014.
Lady Antebellum 747 Tracklist:
1. Long Stretch of Love (Dave Haywood/Charles Kelley/Hillary Scott/Josh Kear)
2. Bartender (Dave Haywood/Charles Kelley/Hillary Scott/Rodney Clawson)
3. Lie With Me (Marc Beeson/Abe Stoklasa)
4. Freestyle (Dave Haywood/Charles Kelley/Hillary Scott/Shane McAnally)
5. Down South (Stephanie Chapman/Christian Rada/Dave Thomson)
6. One Great Mystery (Dave Haywood/Charles Kelley/Hillary Scott/Josh Kear)
7. Sounded Good At The Time (Dave Haywood/Charles Kelley/Hillary Scott/Brad Warren/Brett Warren)
8. She Is (Ben Rector/Jeff Pardo)
9. Damn You Seventeen (Rodney Clawson/Luke Laird/Shane McAnally)
10. 747 (Gordie Sampson/Caitlyn Smith/Cary Barlowe)
11. Just A Girl (Dave Haywood/Charles Kelley/Hillary Scott/Shane McAnally)