It's always a good thing to reflect on what you're thankful for and this year we've drop a 10 spot down on the things we're most thankful for this year.
Ten Things Roughstock’s Thankful For in 2013:
- The Wide variety of Country Music that allows "Bros" to stand next to, um, Traditional styles on our iPods.
- SiriusXM’s “The Highway” and "Willie's Roadhouse"
- Grimey’s Nashville, the best indie record store we've ever seen.
- Live Country Music and the fans that support it
- Luke Bryan’s Teeth (oh, his music too)
- Vince Gill, Brad Paisley, Keith Urban and Hunter Hayes’ Guitar Skills (OK, they all sing good too)
- Passionate Fans
- Brandy Clark and Kacey Musgraves' great albums
- Garth Brooks’ return
- YOU! Our readers and fans. Thank You!
- Finally, We're thankful for the ability to experience natural beauty like the picture below, taken by our Editor @MrBjorke on Twitter in The Adirondacks in September 2013 (OK, that's really 11 things but the last one was just to share a larger version of the heading image from this article!